The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rk2k14
Traded FIFA 15 in towards FIFA 16 so just been playing the demo:biggrin:.

Very different in the sense that its much more realistic, but flaws are still there.

Have to say though, loving the new FUT Draft. EA pulled out the stops in this one.

Yeah same, gave 15 to my bro.
You can clearly feel changes but I agree there's still flaws that they can't seem to get rid of.

Draft looks sweet. Sounds a bit sad but I'm just looking forward to seeing changes in manager mode :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Koscielny turns 30 today. Therefore he is now officially over the hill and past it
Kosc fit is solid news, couldn't give a **** less whether Mert is or not, Gab is solid enough. Welbs out until Christmas is excellent news too tbf, glad to see Fraudbeck won't be getting near the pitch any time soon and taking Rambo's place at RW.

Giroud AND Walcott to score this weekend, calling it now :colonhash:
Wilshere has suffered a setback apparently....

Diaby 2.0 confirmed
Ox could definitely start more games
Does anybody have an Xbox One or are you all PS snobs?

Posted from TSR Mobile
But dat guy Welbz was a bargain for you's. :colone:
He cost the same as Cazorla
Original post by Depleted
Jam ain't beat me, guys chatting ****. Ain't even played him on 15 and it was 1-1 on 14 iirc.

Bull****. I've played you on 15 and I've battered you.

Shall I post the screenshot of our convo on kik where you admitted you were scared to face me?

Yeah that's right, I thought you'd stay quiet...
Original post by Rk2k14
@jam277
Are any of these yutes worth playing?

Have to continue our rivalry into FIFA 16 maybe. Interesting games between us.

Na not really for most of them. Couple good players.

I liked that game where I was 3 goals down and drew. I'm pretty good at comebacks in all honesty.
Original post by The Shed End
Koscielny turns 30 today. Therefore he is now officially over the hill and past it

Tony Adams captained us to the double at age 36
Original post by Zürich

Lol he is full of contradictions, "past it" Makelele played for Chelsea and France beyond age 30. And how about his own current "past it" captain whose two trophies are slipping away from his hands?
Original post by jam277
Na not really for most of them. Couple good players.

I liked that game where I was 3 goals down and drew. I'm pretty good at comebacks in all honesty.

Got too complacent in that game. Seems to be a recurring problem with me. End up ****ing about too early on and get punished.
Good comeback though; look forward to future games.
Original post by Zürich

I was clearly being sarcastic. Referring to how the media will label anyone over the age of 30 as past it and on a decline. If you'd have read any of my posts in the pasts about Lampard, Terry, Gerrard etc, you'd know that I think that stance taken by the press is utterly retarded.

Original post by shawn_o1
Lol he is full of contradictions, "past it" Makelele played for Chelsea and France beyond age 30. And how about his own current "past it" captain whose two trophies are slipping away from his hands?

Thanks for once again proving how thick you are. Not that it really took much effort.
Thank **** international games are over
Original post by Stefano93
Thank **** international games are over

Thank you, ****.
Christ pretty obvious it was sarcasm lads, didn't think it was that hard to pick up on haha:biggrin:
Real talk though I can't wait for gabby to usurp mert in the middle. Think we should start him tomorrow which instructions to snap Charlie Adams and Ryan Shawcross in 2
Miss the international break already ffs, want it back.

Latest