Rodgers > sherwood > mourinho > wenger

Posted from TSR Mobile

Alright don't ruin it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lúcio
Rodgers > Wenger > Mourinho

Posted from TSR Mobile

Avram Grant > Mourinho

Got us to more Champions League finals than Jose.

The awkward moment when Avram Grant has reached the same amount of UCL finals than Wenger.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by The Shed End
Avram Grant > Mourinho

Got us to more Champions League finals than Jose.

The awkward moment when Avram Grant has reached the same amount of UCL finals than Wenger.

Crazier things have happened.

Steve Finnan is more successful in Europe than 90% of the Arsenal players :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mourinho is a pr*ck, but you're on the acid if you think Wenger is a better manager than him.
City are very reminiscent of us circa 2008. Talented and with the ingredient to win something on paper (obviously colossally more in their case) but there're no character or winner in their squad (kompany included). The chavs will probably win it.
(edited 8 years ago)
We have had our bad moments, but nothing quite compares to being smashed 4-1 by Spuds.
Lol Mourinho is so butthurt at Wenger's job security. He gets trolled even though he wins, its amazing.
Original post by Tom.x.Gotze
We have had our bad moments, but nothing quite compares to being smashed 4-1 by Spuds.

I checked the score, City were winning 1-0 so I figured there was more to come from them.
Get an alert about the match finishing 4-1. How did that happen?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lúcio
I checked the score, City were winning 1-0 so I figured there was more to come from them.
Get an alert about the match finishing 4-1. How did that happen?

Posted from TSR Mobile

They say that money does not necessarily buy good sense or taste. :smile:
**** me this commentator hates Arsenal, what a ****
well ****
Go on Vardy.
I swear Ramsey is almost back to his worst again this season. Every single time he gets the ball in a promising position he wastes it or gives away possession.
miss you @gabriel
LOL
The more Ramsey plays on the right, the worse we are. Utterly baffling why Arsene continues with this 'tactic'. Either play him in the centre or don't play him at all. Bellerin is literally on an island on the right throughout our games
Good good finish
LOOOOOL what a game this is

Latest