Scroll to see replies

@jam277 Confirmed.

Unknown.jpg
Lol my man Lewan is gonna **** you up
(edited 8 years ago)
Arsenal will be lucky to get out their group tbh
How can you be so shiat.
You're letting england down.
At least get out of your group and get england some good points, we will be lucky to have 4 champions league spot in 5+ years.
For what it's worth, Szczesny was woeful for Roma at BATE tonight too.
Meh I'm not even that bothered tbh, our CL record has never been anything special.

A loss to United will be far more damaging.
As a neutral, we really need United to do well tommorow, we are losing 4th place CL at this rate.
Wouldn't mind Europa League at all. No shame whatsoever dropping down. The latter stages should coincide with our inevitable strong second half season form. All the **** teams would have been weeded out by the time we enter
(edited 8 years ago)
Let's look at the positives..... I have 3 united players in my fantasy football squad :colone:

Seriously though we don't deserve any success, our fans are a disgrace. Was at the game and we seriously have the worst supporters in Europe. Sat next to 2 ****ing tourists who talked the whole game and didn't join in with a chant once, empty seats everywhere, only chants sung in the whole 90 minutes were "arsenal, arsenal" and "come on arsenal". And then there's some 40 year old dick in the row in front acting like he has tourettes getting told off by his wife (or his mother couldn't tell which one) for acting like a 5 old whenever we lost the ball out did something slightly wrong.

Banter era has returned
Original post by sevchenko
Wouldn't mind Europa League at all. No shame whatsoever dropping down. The latter stages should coincide with our inevitable strong second half season form. All the **** teams would have been weeded out by the team we enter

Arsenal would lose to any Italian/Spanish team that is left in the semi finals of the Europa league

Posted from TSR Mobile
Have to admit, it might do us good to play Europa League, that is our level these days.
Original post by Jamiesonn
Arsenal would lose to any Italian/Spanish team that is left in the semi finals of the Europa league

Posted from TSR Mobile

What's that based on? Arsenal playing against teams at that level is completely in the latter stage of a European competition unprecedented.

It's a bit stupid to assume we'd lose based off our early season form. On paper we'd have one of the best teams in the competition. Arsenal have a track record of having strong finishes semi finals would coincide with that
Scenes when Schalke pump you in semi's of Europa
If you stayed in the CL - which is obviously such a big ask - some of the group winners look set to be easier than previous years. Of course, there's a long way to go, but PSV/Wolfsburg are hardly the most formidable opposition, and Zenit/Valencia are easier than some sides you've faced over recent years.
Original post by Mackay
If you stayed in the CL - which is obviously such a big ask - some of the group winners look set to be easier than previous years. Of course, there's a long way to go, but PSV/Wolfsburg are hardly the most formidable opposition, and Zenit/Valencia are easier than some sides you've faced over recent years.

Valencia and Wolfsburg would beat Arsenal home and away.

Not that it matters, Arsenal are out.
Original post by sevchenko
Wouldn't mind Europa League at all. No shame whatsoever dropping down. The latter stages should coincide with our inevitable strong second half season form. All the **** teams would have been weeded out by the time we enter

You'd lose to any Spanish/Portugese/German/Eastern European team and most of the CL third place sides.

We got absolutely annihilated by Bilbao and City didn't do much better against Sporting Lisbon.
Original post by leinad2012
Let's look at the positives..... I have 3 united players in my fantasy football squad :colone:

Seriously though we don't deserve any success, our fans are a disgrace. Was at the game and we seriously have the worst supporters in Europe. Sat next to 2 ****ing tourists who talked the whole game and didn't join in with a chant once, empty seats everywhere, only chants sung in the whole 90 minutes were "arsenal, arsenal" and "come on arsenal". And then there's some 40 year old dick in the row in front acting like he has tourettes getting told off by his wife (or his mother couldn't tell which one) for acting like a 5 old whenever we lost the ball out did something slightly wrong.

Banter era has returned

That's football these days. Home games.

I have to sit beside two absolute mongs. One eats a pie every match with his fingers by pulling the top off and proceeding to poke at the insides for the rest of the game. Every time.

Some people look at you funny if you try and be friendly. And some sit there not moving or speaking for 90 mins like they're in an effing library. I like aways much better. Now of this coporate or touristy bull****. Proper passionate fans.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by sr90
You'd lose to any Spanish/Portugese/German/Eastern European team and most of the CL third place sides.

We got absolutely annihilated by Bilbao and City didn't do much better against Sporting Lisbon.

See post above....

Bit stupid to come out right a say we'd lose but then again alot of it might depend on Wenger's attitude to the competition. A full strength Arsenal side would be very competitive against any those teams
Original post by hayles101
That's football these days. Home games.

I have to sit beside two absolute mongs. One eats a pie every match with his fingers by pulling the top off and proceeding to poke at the insides for the rest of the game. Every time.

Some people look at you funny if you try and be friendly. And some sit there not moving or speaking for 90 mins like they're in an effing library. I like aways much better. Now of this coporate or touristy bull****. Proper passionate fans.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Call me an arm chair fan or plastic fan or whatever but I won't be going to a home game anytime soon. I thought it was because I was at club level the last few times I went but obviously not, whatever little atmosphere there was 2 or 3 years ago has vanished. I'll be going to my local league 2 sides games from now on rather than wasting £60 watching that **** in such a dead stadium. At least uni football starts tomorrow!
Sharp work from AFTV to get the videos out 1.5 hours after full time, they want that YT money.

Latest