The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by leinad2012
Better than a rw'er who can't keep track of his own shadow...
Gibbs has got a really unfair rep for little reason, reminds me of the rep Monreal got a season ago. Gibbs is too 3 back up lb in the league comfortably

Young hasn't been a rw for about 8 years lel
He was goat as a lwb last year
Reply 8201
So turns out that Arsenal don't have the most expensive ticket prices after all. Our season tickets include 7 cup games, something that most other clubs don't offer. So when its broken down into what the season ticket holders are actually paying per game, its..

Liverpool - £45.74
Spurs - £41.90
Chelsea - £39.47
Arsenal - £39.00
Man Utd - £37.00
Man City - £35.52

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/10021170/premier-league-ticket-prices-revealed-season-ticket-holders-spend-1633250-per-game
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by difeo
Young hasn't been a rw for about 8 years lel
He was goat as a lwb last year

LW Rw whatever mate. Guy isn't a fullback, can't defend for ****, as was shown by Ramsey and Bellerin bantering him off all game
Fella...talk about net ticket prices.
LW Rw whatever mate. Guy isn't a fullback, can't defend for ****, as was shown by Ramsey and Bellerin bantering him off all game

Original post by Rk2k14
Fella...talk about net ticket prices.

Delete yourself

Fella
Original post by difeo

That's from a while back isn't it? I tried to find one of him from a bit more recently but could only find him watching while this happened...

Offside:colonhash:. Young knew that. Exceptional reading of the game.
Original post by difeo

Yup, that's right, use an example of his offensive abilities whilst playing at LW to back up why he's a great LB. Top ****ing banter mate....:colonhash:
Original post by e aí rapaz
That's from a while back isn't it? I tried to find one of him from a bit more recently but could only find him watching while this happened...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH, what is even doing?! Marking Bellerin? ****ing atrocious, just looks like a poor fella with a bad back.
The gif doesn't show the whole picture.
What a player. Transitions defence to attack and then pulls off a worldie.

Give this guy £120k a week.
Original post by e aí rapaz

Not his man, he was keeping Bellerin well shackled.

Yup, that's right, use an example of his offensive abilities whilst playing at LW to back up why he's a great LB. Top ****ing banter mate....:colonhash:

Well I thought this was over as a serious discussion when you didn't know the position of the player we're talking about :awesome:
Wool court has scored for ENG
Original post by difeo

Well I thought this was over as a serious discussion when you didn't know the position of the player we're talking about :awesome:

Mixing up RW with LW, hardly not knowing the guys original position. Just face the fact you've used a gif that in no way supported your case because you were too absorbed in trying to get a cheap shot :smile:
Reply 8215
Original post by shawn_o1
Wool court has scored for ENG

His movement is absolutely banging

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mixing up RW with LW, hardly not knowing the guys original position. Just face the fact you've used a gif that in no way supported your case because you were too absorbed in trying to get a cheap shot :smile:

Wool court is the name of my sheep den.
Original post by difeo

Not just aguero but also Silva. City been rocked. Could be an interesting title race now

Latest