The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by atom y humber
Ospina out. Now watch me whip......watch me nea nea

**** off. The song you should have used is this [video="youtube;GnBYdUXi3Eg"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnBYdUXi3Eg[/video]

In respect of our Latino and Spanish contingent. More specifically Alexis Sanchez :eyes:

Starts at 00:29

Eyes was a reference to Ozil.
(edited 8 years ago)
10 mins into Bayern Munich and chill and he gives you this look

Posted from TSR Mobile
Bayern Munich and Chill :rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Reply 8543
Really looking forward to tonight.

Don't expect anything, just want to see where we are as a team

Gonna be a yolo type performance imo

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think Arsenal can get a result today.

Lets be honest Arsenal are going to have to park the A380 but reckon it's going to be a good match.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 8545
Also it's one of those games where the fans might actually turn up & make the atmosphere worthwhile

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SA-1
Correct me if I'm wrong, but teams get a qualification to the CL if they win the Europa right? So essentially, if Liverpool or Spurs took it seriously - they could get themselves a CL place?

This would see 5 British teams get CL football?

I don't see why we're the only country to not take the Europa League seriously. It gives us almost as many coefficient points as the CL will & teams like Liverpool or Spurs have more of a chance in entering the CL next season.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sevilla are in the CL for that reason.
Cech has never faced Lewandowski in club football until now (if I'm correct), both of their previous encounters were in international football, and Cech was on the winning side twice
Messi has never scored against Cech too and Ronaldo has scored 1 goal vs Cech in official competition so you're in good hands.
http://mediadb.kicker.de/2015/fussball/spieler/xl/51570_14_2014812112130142.jpg

Just thought I'd leave this here in case anyone forgets what Lewandowski looks like after he spends 90 minutes in Kosc's back pocket :smile:
CL final tho:u:
****ing hell the reply box is absolute ****e, doesn't even have the bit above it so that you can add emoticons or photo's or videos. ****ing hell @sr90 the **** has happened with this ****.? Would put an angry face after this but unfortunately because I don't know the code for every emoticon on here (or any for that matter) I can't. TSR gets ****tier and ****tier layout wise by the day
Reply 8552
@Mad Vlad

Man is lucky I can't tag on my phone

Posted from TSR Mobile
When you can't even @ someone
Bãñtš😂
Reply 8554
Original post by Rk2k14
When you can't even @ someone
Bãñtš😂

On my phone you waste man

I'm so gassed tonight

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mine won't even let me ****ing @ people on here, no options come up. This ****ty bug ridden site pisses me off sometimes.
Reply 8556
Original post by leinad2012
Mine won't even let me ****ing @ people on here, no options come up. This ****ty bug ridden site pisses me off sometimes.

Relax man.. it's just TSR..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SA-1
On my phone you waste man

I'm so gassed tonight

Posted from TSR Mobile

Was laughing at Leinad.
Cômpóśë ÿøūrßęłf

Worse fine for me @lol at dumb economist
Oh ****:biggrin:
****ing hell the reply box is absolute ****e, doesn't even have the bit above it so that you can add emoticons or photo's or videos. ****ing hell @sr90 the **** has happened with this ****.? Would put an angry face after this but unfortunately because I don't know the code for every emoticon on here (or any for that matter) I can't. TSR gets ****tier and ****tier layout wise by the day

What?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest