The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

tie game is not strong, looks like a big condom round his neck.

heard bellerin is still running tbh
Original post by jam277
Yeah you're pretty great at it in all honesty. Taken the tag off us.

No Robben or Ribery tbf for Bayern but shouldn't excuse them for your great performance.

They've been winning games without "Robbery", I think those two will sit on the bench for a long time even after they become fit
Original post by shawn_o1
They've been winning games without "Robbery", I think those two will sit on the bench for a long time even after they become fit

Not Robben, Ribery I can see that happening to though.
Almunia wasnt bad, did all the basics at an average level

Ospina cant do the basics even. The Manuel from Fawlty Towers GK
Bellerin should just convert to a winger tbh. Pretty sure Gibbs came on to take RB so that Bellerin could take up RW

Also I was wondering who we'd sub on and we're actually quite shy of attacking players. AOC, Welbeck and Campbell is poor depth.
Original post by AR_95
Bellerin should just convert to a winger tbh. Pretty sure Gibbs came on to take RB so that Bellerin could take up RW

Also I was wondering who we'd sub on and we're actually quite shy of attacking players. AOC, Welbeck and Campbell is poor depth.

makes loaning out Gnabry even more baffling, he'd get more chances with us than Pulis ffs
Original post by angelfox
makes loaning out Gnabry even more baffling, he'd get more chances with us than Pulis ffs

He shouldn't be anywhere near our XI atm though
Well Campbell is awful...

but also got Jack W, Rosicky on the way back

probs need another winger if Theo is now a striker. Plenty about tbf
(edited 8 years ago)

Good performance from the giant today tbh
Gnabry has no future at Arsenal tbh just not good enough

Who goes on the RW now that Rambo is out? I'd put Theo on the right and start Giroud upfront

Oxlade shouldn't be anywhere near the first 11. One of the most over hyped players around tbh, he's no better than the likes of Ince, Redmond or Zaha
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by AR_95
He shouldn't be anywhere near our XI atm though

he shouldn't, but his loan spell really has been a waste so far, and would make our bench atm.
Original post by sevchenko
Gnabry has no future at Arsenal tbh just not good enough

Who goes on the RW now that Rambo is out? I'd put Theo on the right and start Giroud upfront

Oxlade shouldn't be anywhere near the first 11. One of the most over hyped players around tbh, he's no better than the likes of Ince, Redmond or Zaha

Agree on AOC and Gnabry

I wouldn't be too against using Bellerin as a winger
Gnabry can't get into the Stoke team so he automatically gets into the Arsenal matchday squad?

Logic
ox has deffo got it in him but gnabry can be kept as loan bait till people realise hes not that good.
Welbeck would love our current system tbf...

Atm would play Theo wide and Giroud up top, he's earned a few starts really
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Zürich
Welbeck would love our current system tbf...

Atm would play Theo wide and Giroud up top, he's earned a few starts really

Thoughts on AOC?
Original post by sevchenko
Thoughts on AOC?

really inconsistent and cant seem to push on, but still a really talented player. Needs to start doing less dribbles going nowhere and improve on link up. Think he'll get to be a starter for us.

In a title race though, dont fancy him to come up with the goods often enough yet.

Robben will surely return but I'd argue they don't even need Ribery. Costa has more than taken his place and he showed a glimpse tonight of how good he is.

You're the best team in England right now but please don't win the league. I don't think football could take the gas :frown:
Original post by Alex5133
Robben will surely return but I'd argue they don't even need Ribery. Costa has more than taken his place and he showed a glimpse tonight of how good he is.

You're the best team in England right now but please don't win the league. I don't think football could take the gas :frown:

"Please don't"? Stranger things have happened :lol:
"Please don't"? Stranger things have happened :lol:

I don't hate your club; I have a good level of respect for it but can you just imagine what the Arsenal fans would be like it if they won the league? :frown:

That's not even bias either. As much as I love Liverpool and want us to succeed with all my heart, I know that if/when we finally do win the Premier League, many of our fans will be insufferable :tongue:

Latest