The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

4 league goals for a winger who must have started 25 games is abysmal whichever way you look at it.

Won't even bother looking up mins per goal stats but they'll be in the 500 region, probably up 1000 if you take out those 3 against a league 1 standard Galatasary side
Anyway imagine Ozil winning POTY. @Zurich would be fuming, "another Muslim, coming here, stealing our jobs, stealing our awards, who the **** do they think they are. No wonder he's got such great vision, he's got to know the best place to put bombs for maximum effect. Assisting Sanchez isn't all he does, no doubt it's a cover for assisting all those ISIS bastards across the borders into Europe."
Ozil probably provides the most assists in Europe for ISIS. Lad is a world class terrorist, will win the Bomb D'or award.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by leinad2012
4 league goals for a winger who must have started 25 games is abysmal whichever way you look at it.

Won't even bother looking up mins per goal stats but they'll be in the 500 region, probably up 1000 if you take out those 3 against a league 1 standard Galatasary side

And the mighty Ox with a staggering 13 goals in 128 appearances for us, including an impressive haul of 3 goals in 37 games last season.
Anyone else find it hard to believe Zurich likes Ozil.
imagine thinking welbecks role is to bang in the goals oh lord, he needs to add that to his game definitely but he offers a better all round game than ox at the moment for sure.
If Alexis Sanchez asked for my daughter, I would give her to him.
Original post by Tom.x.Gotze
If Alexis Sanchez asked for my daughter, I would give her to him.

The daughter you don't know you have or...:biggrin:
Original post by Rk2k14
The daughter you don't know you have or...:biggrin:

:lol: No comment.
Original post by midnightice
And the mighty Ox with a staggering 13 goals in 128 appearances for us, including an impressive haul of 3 goals in 37 games last season.

It's true tbh, but at least Ox looks like he could be a decent finisher in the near future, Welbeck just... Doesn't. For me Welbeck has already reached his peak and it isn't good enough for us, Ox certainly has huge potential to grow you can't deny that.
Welbeck's graft is just too much. May be a **** finisher but he would always chase a ball down.
Personally think Wenger may very well leave if we win the league this year. Man, what an emotional day that would be. Leaving at the top with Jose down the depths of the PL. That is immortality.
Reply 9133
Original post by Tom.x.Gotze
Personally think Wenger may very well leave if we win the league this year. Man, what an emotional day that would be. Leaving at the top with Jose down the depths of the PL. That is immortality.

He will honour his contract. Man of his word.

It will be a very emotional day to see him leave the club though. I suppose he'd want to do a double? He may even want to have another invincible season (highly unlikely at this level though)

The season before the invincible one, Wenger saw his unbeaten away record (which he acquired in the previous season) slip. He wanted to win the league without losing a game, but ended up not winning the league at all.. So during preseason of the next season, Wenger asked his men why they lost the championship. Keown replied with "It's your fault, you put too much pressure on us. It's impossible (to win a league unbeaten)"

Wenger replies, "Look, I said that because I think you can do it. But you must really want it. It would be an unbelievable achievement to be the first team to do that"

& so they did..
(edited 8 years ago)
Not winning the CL will haunt him though.

Will be weird not to see Wenger in that long coat.
Reply 9135
Original post by Rk2k14
Not winning the CL will haunt him though.

Will be weird not to see Wenger in that long coat.

Would love him to win the CL, he really really deserves it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ClockEnderAFC
^ Line up for Tuesday

Poom
Traore Djourou Squillaci Eboue
Lupoli Denilson Diaby Gervinho
Sanogo Bendtner

Kaba Diawara off the bench to cover Diaby's inevitable injury.

No Rami Shabaan or Andrey Santos though? Are they still injured?
So to conclude Wenger will be manager next season.
Reply 9138
Original post by The Shed End
So to conclude Wenger will be manager next season.

Razor sharp observation there young Sheddy

Posted from TSR Mobile
No doubt Wenger will be manager until his contact is up, he'll probably sign an extension. It'll be nice for him to have a season without that jumped up voyeuristic prick chatting **** about him non stop before he goes, everyone else in the league has the utmost respect for him, just one little dick who doesn't.