The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1360
Original post by Lúcio
OH LAWD!!

why didn't i make my bet earlier? :frown:
clearly the bookies slashed the odds because they had inside info that Walcott was playing up top

Follow paddypower on twitter. They probably have info on who's starting and give offers on players who start only.
Original post by Rk2k14
Maybe 17, too early to judge him yet. :wink:

Good shout :biggrin:
Original post by ETRC
Follow paddypower on twitter. They probably have info on who's starting and give offers on players who start only.

They are also absolutely hilarious.
Bloody citizen khan giving us pakis a bad name

Posted from TSR Mobile
Where's the match thread ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Alexis is an amazing person.
Bmt 17 minutes left!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wonder why the Wembley atmosphere is always so bad. You'd think our fans would be up for an FA Cup final. Apparently not.
HOW (again)?
Walcott baby
What you saaaaaaayyyyyyin fam :biggrin:

Chelsea v Arsenal community shield lol
Good win, you lot played well tbh. Villa were dog****e though.
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
What you saaaaaaayyyyyyin fam :biggrin:

Chelsea v Arsenal community shield lol

We all know who's going to win that. The team who can call on the spirit of Park Tae Beos
We are stuck with Flamini with another season you know! Was given 3 years, not 2 sadly.
Original post by Arkasia
Aha exactly, he scored a hat-trick, you should've just backed him :biggrin: How much did you potentially lose?

ain't bothered :wink:

arsenal lost me money this time last year but they're made up for it tenfold this time around <3
Original post by Lúcio
ain't bothered :wink:

arsenal lost me money this time last year but they're made up for it tenfold this time around <3

You're welcome :cool:
Reply 1376
Congrats. :w00t: Such a positive performance to build on for next season as well.
Original post by Arkasia
You're welcome :cool:

thx bbz, i'll buy you a drink in a few years when you turn 18 :smile:
Arsenal :love:
Off to Berlin in a few days for next week's Champions League final, can't wait :w00t:

Latest