The Student Room Group

AQA AS Economics - Unit 2 - 19th May

How are you feeling?
Is the 25 marker normally about effects to uk economic performance if so confident
Original post by byronwood
Is the 25 marker normally about effects to uk economic performance if so confident

Yeah, I think macro's essay questions are a lot easier.
Hopefully it'll be a lot easier than the micro one
I have a really crap teacher. Can someone please explain to me what the 25 marker is usually about? I know that for Micro the 25 markers is to usually assess the arguments for an against government intervention. What should I really know in depth about for the Macro exam?
Reply 5
Original post by High Stakes
Yeah, I think macro's essay questions are a lot easier.

Original post by Exceptional

Original post by kitchentowel1
I have a really crap teacher. Can someone please explain to me what the 25 marker is usually about? I know that for Micro the 25 markers is to usually assess the arguments for an against government intervention. What should I really know in depth about for the Macro exam?

hey guys, if it helps there are a load of really good detailed notes, mindmaps and flashcards on the student room for AQA AS Economics here (they're free). Good luck with everything!
Original post by (Tom)
hey guys, if it helps there are a load of really good detailed notes, mindmaps and flashcards on the student room for AQA AS Economics here (they're free). Good luck with everything!

Thanks for the resources!
Original post by Exceptional

Oh, yes indeed.

The damn multiple choices always throw me off big time in the microeconomics paper. For some reason I completely and utterly love economics, but even that love for economics can't trump my disgust for Maths =P And so, I mess up my microeconomics exams in the Multiple Choice.

But the macroeconomics paper has always been utterly kind to me. Ever since the first month of school I've been getting As on my Macroecon mocks, lol. And I mean full mocks.

If anyone (who has an actual overall idea about macro economics =P; I can't go about individually teaching an entire book xD) needs any help to have a few more specific things explained in a more interactive way, quote and ask me. I've always been really quite good with economics and explaining it.

Oh, also, is there a topic about Microeconomics?
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply