A2 Classical Civilisation Art and Architecture

Watch
Shaughney
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Does anybody know where you can find sample answers for the Art and Architecture section as currently I am unsure of what to write/best way to gain marks in this section?
iamwilliamshaw
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
no sorry
iamwilliamshaw
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
are you ready for the paper?
iamwilliamshaw
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
can you/ anyone help..

can you only learn temples and architectural sculpture ??

i need to learn temples before this afternoon lol. hoping i don't need to know free standing
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (8)
10%
Okay (26)
32.5%
A bit lacking (22)
27.5%
Not good at all (24)
30%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise