Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Im an Independent Student applying for the September. I have finished my application and now I have to send away all evidence.

    Even though I am an independent student (Under 25 and supported myself through employment for the past 3 years and do not live at home), do I still need to provide my parents income and P60 etc?

    Also their is no option for a 'widowed' parent?

    Below is a screenshot of what evidence is saying is needed (but I'm not sure if this is just a 'default' set of requests).

    Any help would be appreciated

    Name:  Screen Shot 2015-05-12 at 20.00.27.png
Views: 113
Size:  358.9 KB

    I'm in the same boat and think I might just call to ask
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 16, 2015
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources


Official student finance zone

Quick Link

Unanswered SAAS Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.