Turn on thread page Beta

I've been with my boyfriend a while now and all I can think about is going further with him, we are quite open with each other and he does too but we both have exams so I don't want to distract myself or him because we both know that our exams are the most important things right now but what can I do to stop thinking about it? And do you think that 16 is the right age to be making that decision if you've found someone you're comfortable with? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    you're right; keep those thoughts to yourself until after the exams so that you're focused on getting the marks rather than each other
    if you believe you've found the right person and your love for him will never die as you get older then great, live happily ever after

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I've been with my boyfriend a while now and all I can think about is going further with him, we are quite open with each other and he does too but we both have exams so I don't want to distract myself or him because we both know that our exams are the most important things right now but what can I do to stop thinking about it? And do you think that 16 is the right age to be making that decision if you've found someone you're comfortable with? :confused:
    I would also say get through examps first and then enjoy flying off to seventh heaven. Because once you go there, it will be even harder to concentrate on exams. Plus, after exams, you'll have time to make it special and romantic

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 12, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.