Posted on TheStudentRoom

ReputationRep:
    Just read the keywords sure to come up

ReputationRep:
    Posted on TheStudentRoom

ReputationRep:
    Posted on TheStudentRoom

ReputationRep:
    It will be 52 I'm sure of it but still if your coursework is low for it then you're gonna have to get higher for example I got a B in the coursework kms >.< i need 65/80 for an A*

ReputationRep:
    Posted on TheStudentRoom

ReputationRep:
    Posted on TheStudentRoom

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by STUDYREVISE)
    what if you got an A* in coursework? what is needed to get:
    A* -

and

A?
    I think around the grade boundary to get a A* it will be low for your case I can not tell you the specifics but if you get an A in the exam you will surely get an A* overall. Best of luck

ReputationRep:
    Any tips for six mark questions?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TahmidGCSE)
    I think around the grade boundary to get a A* it will be low for your case I can not tell you the specifics but if you get an A in the exam you will surely get an A* overall. Best of luck
    What key words do you need to know please i am really stuggling and have the exams tomorrow please

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by games211)
    What key words do you need to know please i am really stuggling and have the exams tomorrow please
    Do you not use a text book we were given this revision guide that helps a lot :/ I really do not know how I can help you. Just remember during the exam to feel the FLOW when you feel that nothing can bring you down :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chandnithakkar)
    Any tips for six mark questions?
    I suggest you make each point clear and concise so that the examiner understands your point and that it makes sense, using ICT terms where necessary... Good luck let's do this B)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TahmidGCSE)
    I suggest you make each point clear and concise so that the examiner understands your point and that it makes sense, using ICT terms where necessary... Good luck let's do this B)
    For me timing is an issue, do you think it would be better to do the six mark questions first?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chandnithakkar)
    For me timing is an issue, do you think it would be better to do the six mark questions first?
    Tbh no, i always do it last XD because the other questions are very straight forward then i tackle them both at the end. You should be fine don't worry

ReputationRep:
    ??????// how did it go?

ReputationRep:
    Posted on TheStudentRoom

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 13, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.