Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm really keen on Digital Culture but I'm not sure which other universities/courses I should apply for - any suggestions?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I'm finishing off the MA Digital Culture and Society and honestly there aren't really any other courses in other universities in the same area. The problem with digital culture is that it's a 'recent' field in the sense that it's entering academia from researcher -> MA -> BA (as of last September). You haven't really given any information at all so I can't really help further unless you have anything specific.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Magnum Opus)
    I'm finishing off the MA Digital Culture and Society and honestly there aren't really any other courses in other universities in the same area. The problem with digital culture is that it's a 'recent' field in the sense that it's entering academia from researcher -> MA -> BA (as of last September). You haven't really given any information at all so I can't really help further unless you have anything specific.
    Hey. Did you like the MA?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 16, 2017

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.