The Student Room Group

Big Brother 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LonelyDemon
jack has the most personality out of all of them and only person keeping entertaining in my opinion. I wouldn't mind if Jack won and it would be so funny him to take the winners money too. Reminded me of the same task in BB12 (i think) with Luke and Conner

I actually agree haha, it would be so ironic.

Would also demonstrate how truly fickle the public are
Reply 761
Danny's a slimy snake, Chloe and Cristian are non-entities, Nick is timid and passive, Jack's sycophantic.

Joel to win.
I fancy the Geordie one. I don't watch it, but there's guaranteed to be a Geordie one. Or Scouse.
I didn't begrudge Jack taking the money; at the end of the day, Big Brother is a gameshow. They might get blindsighted because they live together, but the whole purpose is to make money.

It is different with Chloe because Jack didn't lecture people about how it's the winner's money, and then take the money.
Reply 764
Original post by Danny the Geezer
I fancy the Geordie one. I don't watch it, but there's guaranteed to be a Geordie one. Or Scouse.

There's neither.
OP, can a poll can be added to this thread - I am just wondering if there is an easier way to see who everyone thinks/wants to win - just a suggestion?
Joel... Winner of only gay in the house
Chloe is such a bitch. Jack was happily discussing his Final outfit, and she has to butt in my telling him he's grown. He looked a bit flattened, poor thing.
Original post by Skip_Snip
Chloe is such a bitch. Jack was happily discussing his Final outfit, and she has to butt in my telling him he's grown. He looked a bit flattened, poor thing.

Yeah, bet she would have kicked off if it was the other way round.
Joel is seriously annoying now

Posted from TSR Mobile
This feels like a end of year (school) disco
Original post by Skip_Snip
I didn't begrudge Jack taking the money; at the end of the day, Big Brother is a gameshow. They might get blindsighted because they live together, but the whole purpose is to make money.

It is different with Chloe because Jack didn't lecture people about how it's the winner's money, and then take the money.

Exactly.
Does anyone else think that Jack has been picked on recently? I know he's lucky that he won all that money, but why else do you enter a game show? BB and the housemates have been scrutinising him in every aspect recently and it makes me sad for the boy lol.
Original post by Ndella
Does anyone else think that Jack has been picked on recently? I know he's lucky that he won all that money, but why else do you enter a game show? BB and the housemates have been scrutinising him in every aspect recently and it makes me sad for the boy lol.

Same, I actually really like Jack! - also I can't be the only person that thought Chloe was totally rude to Jack by pointing out his weight gain, what the hell was that?? how was that a 'life tip'?? I really don't like her, will be so angry if she wins.

That scene at the end with Joel singing and the rest of them standing there was one of the most awkward things I have ever seen...
Original post by triplet3
Same, I actually really like Jack! - also I can't be the only person that thought Chloe was totally rude to Jack by pointing out his weight gain, what the hell was that?? how was that a 'life tip'?? I really don't like her, will be so angry if she wins.

That scene at the end with Joel singing and the rest of them standing there was one of the most awkward things I have ever seen...

She's been a real bitch to him I agree - she did that?! Why does Chloe get away with everything, yet when the tables are turned she runs away crying. Double standards -_-

I agree lol everytime he sings I cringe. But as long as he's being himself instead of his politician persona, I'll accept his awkwardness :smile:
Reply 775
Original post by Suzanne123
OP, can a poll can be added to this thread - I am just wondering if there is an easier way to see who everyone thinks/wants to win - just a suggestion?

Great idea, Suzanne. Added!
Reply 776
Poll added to OP, folks.
Joel was absolutely brilliant at the end last night, that was probably one of the best moments of the show. Realising that its probably been an awful couple of months of viewing, that 3 minutes of rather awful singing yet brilliantly done entertainment.

Jack has proven himself in the last couple of weeks I think, being someone who was quite stuck up realising he was a "fan favourite" from the first week, and now accepting regardless where finishes now. If Joel doesnt win, Jack will be a good substitute.

Shame its ending soon now.
Reply 778
Who the **** has voted for Cristian in the poll ffs
Y'know Joel goes to my college...

Quick Reply

Latest