The Student Room Group

Big Brother 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by riamila
First thoughts on the newbies?:////

the girl seems like she'll be bants. the gay guy showbiz whatever is bloody annoying he can leave again. the muscular guy seems cocky etc but idk might be good
Don't know why Eileen keeps saying "OMG I love you" ffs. I swear if that guy keeps saying "Showbiz" I'll personally make sure he gets out next week.
Reply 142
Newbies are all ****. I'm so glad Harriet and Sarah went, though.
Really? I'm gutted Sarah went:frown:
even though harriet p*ssed me off that night with Aaron, im upset she left. she made me laugh..
Original post by nats927
even though harriet p*ssed me off that night with Aaron, im upset she left. she made me laugh..

Same!

Plus that new Irish guy hates jade already, ugh:frown:
Original post by riamila
Same!

Plus that new Irish guy hates jade already, ugh:frown:

really..why?
i think i missed the episode that made everyone turn against jade, but yh what did she do?
Original post by Mackay
Newbies are all ****. I'm so glad Harriet and Sarah went, though.

Me too. I particularly didnt like the way Sarah was talking to Joel. Pretty sure she just doesnt like the fact that he is intelligent- seems to see him as a threat in an argument. Did you see when she just ended up resorting to imitating him?:/

Not so glad Keiran's gone though.
Original post by nats927
really..why?
i think i missed the episode that made everyone turn against jade, but yh what did she do?

He's said that he's going to try and ignore her, has been slagging her off, and said in his clip thing that he wouldn't date her cos she hasn't got the looks...he's just jumping on the fact that a lot of people don't like her. Danny's said he doesn't like him though so I'm happy:tongue:

Discussed noms so they had makeup taken off them
Reply 149
Simon wouldn't even annoy me that much if he didn't say 'showbiz' every 5 seconds!

Apparently Marc and Danny had a big disagreement last night which is annoying considering no videos have been uploaded -_-

Also Marc and Jade know each other ... interesting
Original post by riamila
He's said that he's going to try and ignore her, has been slagging her off, and said in his clip thing that he wouldn't date her cos she hasn't got the looks...he's just jumping on the fact that a lot of people don't like her. Danny's said he doesn't like him though so I'm happy:tongue:

Discussed noms so they had makeup taken off them

omg what a prick and follower.
and -__- its not that deep. reality is it will be one of their faults soon for discussing noms.
I'm so gutted Keiran went. He should have been in the finals IMO.
LOL did anybody see the way jade was sitting and waiting for Mark, when he was in the diary room?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Any other TSR members watching Big Brother?

And for those who don't like it, what's wrong with it?
Reply 154
This Marc guy is gunna shake things up big style. He's the only one who seems to have lived up to their VT.
"Showwbizz!"
I loved the whole idea of throwing out 4 housemates and replacing them but the new housemates are ****, another random attention slut, arrogant self centred idiot, the indian scottish girl is boring and simon is annoying keep saying showbiz.

Was really good now its turned ****
Original post by claudia775
LOL did anybody see the way jade was sitting and waiting for Mark, when he was in the diary room?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha- the way she was making the **** feel uncomfortable actually made me temporarily like her :tongue:
But then she ended up joking around with him. So now i dont like her again. :colonhash:
Original post by LonelyDemon
I loved the whole idea of throwing out 4 housemates and replacing them but the new housemates are ****, another random attention slut, arrogant self centred idiot, the indian scottish girl is boring and simon is annoying keep saying showbiz.

Was really good now its turned ****

I hate the twist :frown:. It just feels like theyre annoying intruders- even though its an entertainment show ive never liked it when they bring people in half way through.
So Simon's justification for Marc's behaviour:
'He likes girls' and 'he's an attractive man'.

Eurgh.

Quick Reply

Latest