Turn on thread page Beta

I can't concentrate on anything anymore watch

ReputationRep:
    When I put my mind to something and concentrate I can achieve greatness but for the past year I just can't do it i can't read i used to read lots now I just start books read them to the middle and stop reading them I can't concentrate. I am so stressed and I feel liek I have big shoes to fill and I just can't I am scared I want best a job which requires A/A* BUT I am scared i won't I feel like I don't know anymore I am really having a hard time with putitng my mind to things. I do not waste time on social life it does not matter to me infact i do not even have a phone. Any advice?

ReputationRep:
    You've procrastinated for a year. Might as well start cramming.

ReputationRep:
    The best preparers are the best achievers.

ReputationRep:
    Even if you **** up A-levels it's not something that rules you out of getting a good career. It can be made up for later.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SnoochToTheBooch)
    Even if you **** up A-levels it's not something that rules you out of getting a good career. It can be made up for later.
    Well my dream career is Medicine and you see no one would want a doctor with c's or b's if you went to go to top universities and i can't screw up this is a responsible job that only the best in the field can do and in order to have the job you need to be one of the best

ReputationRep:
    Well you need to have a so called "thing to fall back on". An alternative should medicine be out of reach for you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    Well you need to have a so called "thing to fall back on". An alternative should medicine be out of reach for you.
    Don't say that don't ever say that and if for A-levels I do Biology,Chemistry,physics,maths there is no alternative career its either medicine or you are screwed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maria1812)
    Don't say that don't ever say that and if for A-levels I do Biology,Chemistry,physics,maths there is no alternative career its either medicine or you are screwed
    Those are the A-Levels I took. They open up a billion career paths o.O I went down the path of becoming a physicist because I wanted to understand the universe. A scientist or researcher can be your backup?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keyhofi)
    Those are the A-Levels I took. They open up a billion career paths o.O I went down the path of becoming a physicist because I wanted to understand the universe. A scientist or researcher can be your backup?
    Thank you but i am not interest in research and chemistry so much and physics biology is my main main interest I am better at physics I think then chemistry but i do not enjoy chemistry and physics as much would you say a pathologist is a chemist or what they examine body tissues and stuff like that

ReputationRep:
    Maybe get off this site and revise lol

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.