Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    When I am with him, and we do things like kiss each others forehead or **** like that... it feels like I am acting? Like I am playing mummies and daddies. Why does it feel this way? I thought I liked him but after this I am not too sure...

ReputationRep:
    Be ready to talk to him about this

ReputationRep:
    Just break up with him woman. Stop playing games with a guy if you're not sure how you feel. Stop being selfish

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NutE)
    Just break up with him woman. Stop playing games with a guy if you're not sure how you feel. Stop being selfish

Posted from TSR Mobile
    How is this selfish?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NeonAdolescent)
    How is this selfish?
    You don't know how you feel about him, that's why you feel like you're faking and acting (which you probably are by the sounds of it). That's selfish because you're playing with a guy and not being honest with him. If you feel the need to fake, then just leave him. People dont need to be played. Go find someone you actually do like

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't tag him along if you don't like him

Besides if your unsure he's not the one for you anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NeonAdolescent)
    When I am with him, and we do things like kiss each others forehead or **** like that... it feels like I am acting? Like I am playing mummies and daddies. Why does it feel this way? I thought I liked him but after this I am not too sure...
    Trust your gut instinct. if it doesnt feel quite right, it probably isnt.

ReputationRep:
    Think about how you would feel if you never saw him again, ever... If it isn't heart-wrenching, then you probably don't like him.

That being said, you may not just be comfortable enough to act yourself and do what comes naturally to you in the relationship. Don't feel forced to act a certain way, just be you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 13, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.