The Student Room Group

Edexcel C2 20th May 2015 *Official Thread*

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Boundless_x
Me too but I was confused because it said next to the question that y > 3/11 but I didn't get anything under that anyway... :s-smilie:

It's the domain, as any values below that are undefined. It is an important aspect, which you will learn in C3.
just remember i like cheese on my burgers
We've still got hope for stats!!
Original post by Michaelj99
But it said O.o y>3/11

3/11 < 1/3
Original post by Lebryant
I got that but I don't think its right :frown::frown:

Yh that's wrong :/
Original post by vincentjack
I spent 20 minutes trying to figure this out, then when I was walking home from the exam it just hit me!

Would you get method marks for using the indentity

Posted from TSR Mobile
Was the area actually 226? That's what the majority of people got, but the smartest guy in our year disagrees

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by frozo123
it's because if you put anything less than 3/11, you can't have a negative log it's impossible as the curve never crosses below the x axis

Oh thank you that makes sense now! :smile:
Grade boundaries have to be low. Probably 60 marks for A?
Original post by you all bent
yeah sure u r mate... thats why its out of 75

lol.. 100/75? u sure m8.. ****in joker ey ladS??

theres something called 100 ums
I was hoping I could do well on this paper so I could afford to lose marks on S1 which I hate, but I found this paper terrible. I skipped so many questions planning to come back to them at the end and then ran out of time. I didn't have a chance to start the last question which I knew how to do because I spent so long trying to do the previous questions. Even sequences which I'd found so easy in past papers I couldn't do part a of.
Original post by geekykid25
We've still got hope for stats!!

DECISION NOT STATS

Posted from BEHIND YOU
Original post by TheAstrocist
Was the area actually 226? That's what the majority of people got, but the smartest guy in our year disagrees

Posted from TSR Mobile

What did the smartest guy in your year say?
Original post by Jasinta18
That was the crappest and hardest maths paper I've ever completed in my life, i messed up big time.

Yesssss, omggg, i agreeee, the first 2 questions were fine and then it just.......:frown: i couldn't even do the last question :s-smilie::s-smilie:
Original post by LearningGeek
Would you get method marks for using the indentity

Posted from TSR Mobile

I suppose so. I don't remember seeing this type of question on any past paper

Posted from TSR Mobile

then he's not that smart :smile:
Original post by TSR-addict
guys, I seriously ****ed up, Looked at first question, couldn't do it nor the 2nd nor the third and so on.

So I decided to cum over the paper, in the hope that it might get me an A

Fair?

An A for every exam! Not just for C2

Posted from BEHIND YOU
Reply 2158
last year was 60/75 4 an A so hopefully the same or lowere this year

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got that! Maybe he's not so smart afterall :P

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending