The Student Room Group

Who would you date from TSR?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Shellshocker93
However real life experience dictates you're probably a total B*tch. But this isn't real life. Runescape date?

I'm sure most girls love hearing this :lol:.
Original post by DeadGirlsDance
I'm sure most girls love hearing this :lol:.

The amount of times you hear girls say, "I want someone loyal, HONEST, I can't stand being played and lied too, blah blah blah"

See I'll tell you how it is, be no lies in your relationship :wink:
Original post by Shellshocker93
The amount of times you hear girls say, "I want someone loyal, HONEST, I can't stand being played and lied too, blah blah blah"

See I'll tell you how it is, be no lies in your relationship :wink:

Lol I'm nothing like that and never have been :lol:. Luckily I've already got someone who is loyal and honest :flute:
Original post by lustawny
My question isn't even silly; it's threads like this that are silly. Threads like these have been done to death on TSR, and there's literally no point to them whatsoever. Nobody ever actually ends up meeting up with the person they want to date, as a direct result of a thread like this being made, so I really don't see the point of making them.

If you don't see the point in making them, then don't make them. Don't have a go at those that do. It's fairly simple.
Original post by Ridingmyego
If you don't see the point in making them, then don't make them. Don't have a go at those that do. It's fairly simple.

I can do what I like, thanks. If I wanna have a go at people making TSR a more dickish place in which to hang out, then I will.
No one on here
I can do what I like, thanks. If I wanna have a go at people making TSR a more dickish place in which to hang out, then I will.

By all means, go ahead :smile:
Original post by Ridingmyego
By all means, go ahead :smile:

You can't seriously think that this thread serves any meaningful purpose whatsoever, other than to give the most narcissistic and attention-seeking of TSR users the field day that they obviously can't live without.
You can't seriously think that this thread serves any meaningful purpose whatsoever, other than to give the most narcissistic and attention-seeking of TSR users the field day that they obviously can't live without.

Don't forget this thread also serves to give the angsty adolescents somewhere to be overtly critical.
Original post by Gott
Enlighten us :colonhash:

Well you go on endlessly about her to the point where it far surpasses creepiness. Granted, I don't know how much she actually did talk to you and to what extent those conversations were meaningful or intimate but personally, the way you go on about her, if I was her I'de have blocked you ages ago.

Ironically, you're kind of doing that now yourself.
Original post by Mr Smurf
Changing Skies
SophieSmall
Keturah
super_kawaii

:colone:

I'd only date you if you got over the white girl/asian guy victim complex. Plus I'd have to like you as a person, I barely know you :tongue: and you me.

Plus I'd also have to be single. :lol:
Original post by Biryani007
Never :lolwut:

Awwww thank you :h:

How can I not get upset?! You ate my damn doughnut! After all we've been through :frown:
I want Krispy Kremes delivered to my door, 9am sharp..

Ahah you got caught out :colone:

I know :redface:
Original post by TorpidPhil
Ironically, you're kind of doing that now yourself.

I knew someone would say that. My attitude on this thread is simply a means to an end, though. I'm not trying to be dickish about it, I'm just being honest about how I feel and about what sort of threads I would prefer to see (or not see, in this case) on TSR.
Original post by LaMandarine
It's surprising (to me, at least) that I feel that I would like to date somebody from TSR. I would, though ^^ but I'm not saying who.

Spoiler

Do tell?
Original post by Anonymous
Do tell?

Nope :blush:
Original post by ProNoob
:frown:

:hugs:
Original post by MrsMars
:hugs:

I now know how it feels to be rejected

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ProNoob
I now know how it feels to be rejected

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's NOT a rejection!! :lol: :h:
Call me quaint but I have a rule about not dating people who I've met online. I'd much rather get to know your IRL first. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending