Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Paper 1 went awfully for psychology, how do i redeem myself for paper 2????:confused:

ReputationRep:
    My teacher said there should be a question like "Discuss what has been learned about the role of minorities in social change (12 marks)" as it hasn't come up before and as the exams change next year they will want to get it in. it is quite a hard one.

ReputationRep:
    That sounds horrible!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drozycoder79)
    My teacher said there should be a question like "Discuss what has been learned about the role of minorities in social change (12 marks)" as it hasn't come up before and as the exams change next year they will want to get it in. it is quite a hard one.
    Won't it be some sort of outline and evaluate?

ReputationRep:
    I think it will be a 12 marker on a theory, they haven't had much of that yet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drozycoder79)
    Sorry but what the heck are you talking about?? Do you do edexcel???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jadejadeshade)
    Sorry but what the heck are you talking about?? Do you do edexcel???
    There's no such thing as social in unit 2!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bubblewubble)
    There's no such thing as social in unit 2!
    Sorry, I'm aqa.

ReputationRep:
    Don't panic, I have thus exam along with sociology on the same day...

ReputationRep:
    Predictions for the 12 marker?

ReputationRep:
    here are the predictions! http://www.loopa.co.uk/as-psychology...edictions-aqa/

ReputationRep:
    I reckon the 12 marker could be something like 'compare the psychodynamic approach explanation of gender with the learning approach explanation of gender', or perhaps a study i.e. describe and evaluate Bandura et al's study.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n_ghafoor)
    I reckon the 12 marker could be something like 'compare the psychodynamic approach explanation of gender with the learning approach explanation of gender', or perhaps a study i.e. describe and evaluate Bandura et al's study.
    Are you edexcel?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n_ghafoor)
    I think I could be bandura too. But then predictions are never right

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 17, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.