maryj8934
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Did anyone else talk about the equal pay act for the social policy question and how it has affected the family as now many more women are in paid employment? I also talked about chinas one child policy, the gay marriage act of 2014, and how the new conservative government are going to give tax breaks to married couples as they link with new right thinking that families are best brought up in a nuclear household idk im confused
cellyn
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I forgot to talk about China's policy.
I wrote about tax breaks set by the conservatives,new labour giving welfare benefits to lone parent family (new right opposing as they say it leads to dependency culture). Equal pay Act linked this with feminism also NHS leading to the beanpole family and free contraception and abortion linked with feminism and the new right views as it causes a decline in the nuclear family
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (74)
18.59%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (80)
20.1%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (75)
18.84%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (87)
21.86%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (41)
10.3%
I haven't started researching yet (41)
10.3%

Watched Threads