Turn on thread page Beta

What are some bad habits you have? watch

ReputationRep:
    For me, I think it'd have to be that I smoke and gamble. I'm quite vain too even though I don't mean to be. I also spit when I smoke which is just the worst thing but i cant stop lol

What about everyone else?

ReputationRep:
    This site :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Don't think before I speak,
    Help people too much,
    Forgive easily,
    Bite my fingertips (not the nails, but the skin yes),
    Bite the inside of my cheek,
    Walk too fast

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'll tell you a bad habit that many girls need to dedicate some time to fixing: taking anywhere in between a day and a week to reply to texts.

ReputationRep:
    Cramming. Most definitely cramming.

Oh and procrastination, they go hand in hand really.

ReputationRep:
    playing with my hair
    procrasinating
    stressing out

ReputationRep:
    I'm really bad at finding things difficult :/ I'm usually very calm but as soon as something related to college work goes wrong I get so stressed out!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I chew my fingers and hands. :sad:

ReputationRep:
    I think faster than i can speak and it comes out as a jumble sometimes. I chew my lip, too much, way too much. I can be overly negative. I give up way too easily, I over think things.

And i have too many bad habbits so i wont list any more, i will give up half way through the list and it will be too negative.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EdmundWoodstock)
    I'll tell you a bad habit that many girls need to dedicate some time to fixing: taking anywhere in between a day and a week to reply to texts.
    pretty sure thats just a sign, not a bad habit lmao

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smilin’ Knight)
    I think faster than i can speak and it comes out as a jumble sometimes. I chew my lip, too much, way too much. I can be overly negative. I give up way too easily, I over think things.

And i have too many bad habbits so i wont list any more, i will give up half way through the list and it will be too negative.
    hahah i do this! i just mumble a sentence up and thinkg oh boy what did that even mean i also chew my fingernails but i dont consider it bad, if girls want to judge a bloke by fingernails then i'd rather stay away

ReputationRep:
    I collect farts in a jar...just kidding!

I use a tinbox instead.

I try using brute force to fit my clothes in my draw instead of folding them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charles97)
    pretty sure thats just a sign, not a bad habit lmao
    Not at all, having spoken to many people about it and having seen many threads on the subject, we can conclude that it's a very common phenomenon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EdmundWoodstock)
    Not at all, having spoken to many people about it and having seen many threads on the subject, we can conclude that it's a very common phenomenon.
    alright mate, you keep telling yourself that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charles97)
    alright mate, you keep telling yourself that
    I'm not telling myself anything, it's the truth. There was even a thread made here recently on it.

ReputationRep:
    Always jump to the worst possible conclusions

I pick my lip and rip parts of it off due to boredom or nerves.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If someone asks me a question, sometimes I reply with a yes/no answer because I don't know what to say and they think I'm rude.
    Also, someone said they'd shoot me because I can be too quiet.

ReputationRep:
    If I'm only a teensy bit nervous about something that is occurring the next day then it is almost a guarantee that I won't get any sleep the night before.

ReputationRep:
    Chewing my inside of my mouth
    Coffee
    Speaking too fast
    Skeptical
    Lollipops

ReputationRep:
    I tend to put stuff off until the last minute. Well, not actually the last minute, but fairly late. I think about what there is to do and how late I can realistically put it off and still do all right. e.g. With assignments, I'll finish one section and then think "that went quickly, so I can forget about it until such and such a day, that won't take long so I'll have plenty of time". If you get what I mean.

I'm also a picky eater. It's getting better now that I'm away at university, but still annoying.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.