Turn on thread page Beta

pain in mouth, feels like bad injection, what is it? watch

ReputationRep:
    I have had a bad pain in my mouth for about 3 days, the pain is coming from my '' gums'' (??) Or the flesh inside my mouth above my top teeth on the right side, I think its gums the fleshy bitvabove our teeth, I am not sure?

It feels like after the dentist gives you anathestic in a needle in your mouth to numb your mouth, it feels like I've had an Injection inside of my mouth but like the needle has scraped my gum??

I haven't even been the dentist for years nor had any mouth injection thingies,
    I usually use electric toothbrush but cannot find the charger so I have been using a hand held manual ones for about 3 days, maybe I've hurt my gums using a toothbrush I'm not used to??

Name:  1431466786342.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  154.4 KB

I have took and uploaded a photo but I don't think you can see anything from that obviously I cannot put that tablet from which I have taken photo withinside my mouth

Help please, your opinions wanted, go..........

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Homeboy)
    Moved to Health

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Homeboy)
    I have had a bad pain in my mouth for about 3 days, the pain is coming from my '' gums'' (??) Or the flesh inside my mouth above my top teeth on the right side, I think its gums the fleshy bitvabove our teeth, I am not sure?

It feels like after the dentist gives you anathestic in a needle in your mouth to numb your mouth, it feels like I've had an Injection inside of my mouth but like the needle has scraped my gum??

I haven't even been the dentist for years nor had any mouth injection thingies,
    I usually use electric toothbrush but cannot find the charger so I have been using a hand held manual ones for about 3 days, maybe I've hurt my gums using a toothbrush I'm not used to??

Name:  1431466786342.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  154.4 KB

I have took and uploaded a photo but I don't think you can see anything from that obviously I cannot put that tablet from which I have taken photo withinside my mouth

Help please, your opinions wanted, go..........
    Is it red/inflamed? Pus filled blob? Is the tooth black? Does it hurt to eat?

ReputationRep:
    Gum boil, probably nothing but don't think not seeing a dentist for years is a good idea! If it is gum disease that's bad news and it wants nipping in the bud, make an appointment for a check up!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FeelingDepressed)
    Gum boil, probably nothing but don't think not seeing a dentist for years is a good idea! If it is gum disease that's bad news and it wants nipping in the bud, make an appointment for a check up!
    (Original post by AlphaDog0127)
    Is it red/inflamed? Pus filled blob? Is the tooth black? Does it hurt to eat?

Hi all

It's not a boil, no my tooth is not black, in fact my tooth does not hurt, t is the gum or the flesh area above the tooth thingy.

I cannot actually see if the said area is inflamed because I cant see because of the location of it, it is inside my mouth so its dark and really see

It is near the area I am pointing to in the photo below but inside my mouth, not outside

Name:  1431467956994.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  131.1 KBAttachment 397007397009
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Name:  1431468263480.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  153.7 KB

ReputationRep:
    Lmao, sorry I couldn't help but laugh at how utterly useless those pictures are

It's probably an ulcer

Not sure what it may be, we need more photos please

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 14, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.