Turn on thread page Beta

Opinions of getting a tattoo at 18 years old? watch

ReputationRep:
    Are 18 year olds too "young & dumb" to be getting ink?

ReputationRep:
    Imo tattoos in general are silly like I can appreciate the art but I just don't think your body is the place to put it. But each to their own I guess.

ReputationRep:
    Not dumb just impulsive. Make sure it's something you want on your body for the rest of your life, and you're not going to wake up in ten, twenty years regretting it. I appreciate the art, but you have to be 100% sure because it's permanent. I know I'm saying basic facts, but they need to be said again and again and mulled over. Don't rush; take your time and think about it. Who knows. You could end up wanting something different or better but then it's too late once it's on... xx

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.