Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey anyone got any predictions for this paper?!?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a.phillips97)
    Hey anyone got any predictions for this paper?!?!
    I have no idea!!! I've been trying to ask around the people who predicted unit 1 (because they were pretty accurate!) but no one seems to be replying!!! I just don't know what to revise!

ReputationRep:
    Maybe the New Right for the 12 MARK

ReputationRep:
    My teacher gave me a past paper pack i can tell you what topics have come up since june 2011 and we can try and predict what might come up but you'll have to wait until tomorrow evening as im focusing on an exam i have tomorrow morning.

ReputationRep:
    I had a look at the Familes and Households paper from the last 6 years, and managed to guess the two essay questions correctly.
    But I've done the same with the Education papers but I can't see anything that's more likely to come up than the rest. I'll let you know if I spot anything, but I prefer not to guess for AQA. The first paper was pretty obvious, but there's no obvious questions for this paper.

ReputationRep:
    Do you think policy will come up again?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    ethnicity I reckon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nigel556)
    I had a look at the Familes and Households paper from the last 6 years, and managed to guess the two essay questions correctly.
    But I've done the same with the Education papers but I can't see anything that's more likely to come up than the rest. I'll let you know if I spot anything, but I prefer not to guess for AQA. The first paper was pretty obvious, but there's no obvious questions for this paper.
    so hard isn't it!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sop98)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I think it's quite possible for the 20 marker to be policy. But I wouldn't take my word on it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nayana71)
    My teacher gave me a past paper pack i can tell you what topics have come up since june 2011 and we can try and predict what might come up but you'll have to wait until tomorrow evening as im focusing on an exam i have tomorrow morning.
    Can I join in the prediction spree, cause I am literally sitting here revising the whole book and I don t have time!
    THE STRUGGLE IS REAL!😔😔😔😔

ReputationRep:
    The whole of my college predict its gonna be material deprivation and ethnicity and maybe the new right for the 12 marker
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I doubt social policy will come up again

ReputationRep:
    any suggestions on what topic it will be for research methods?

ReputationRep:
    Fgg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sop98)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    My teacher predicted social policy would come up for education, but now that it came up for family i dont know anymore😭

ReputationRep:
    I have a feeling they are going to try to make the scly2 paper hard because last year education paper was easy but family was hard and this year family turned out easy so...

ReputationRep:
    How would you structure an essay on material deprivation and ethnicity ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by h.abdelhamid)
    The whole of my college predict its gonna be material deprivation and ethnicity and maybe the new right for the 12 marker
    How would you structure an essay on material deprivation and ethnicity? 😩

ReputationRep:
    My teacher has told us to do essay plans for the questions as it is pretty useful

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by h.abdelhamid)
    Can I join in the prediction spree, cause I am literally sitting here revising the whole book and I don t have time!
    THE STRUGGLE IS REAL!��������� ����������

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
    Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.