The Student Room Group

Breaking bad or Prison break

Scroll to see replies

Breaking bad. How is this even a question??
Original post by moment of truth
As you have already started Suits, I would say carry on with that. Season 4 is also excellent. Then you could start any of the others. Prison break is longer than the others though, because there is 20+ episodes in each season whereas with the others there is less, that doesn't really mean much though. :smile:

I just got Litt Up:wink: loool thanks:smile:
Original post by trasitszy
Breaking bad. How is this even a question??

cause iv seen breaking bad and havent seen prison break?
Original post by JustADude_
loooooooooooooooooool 'melt' xD
hmm may start soon

DO IT!!!!!! You won't regret it but you will be extremely hooked
Original post by geeee11
DO IT!!!!!! You won't regret it but you will be extremely hooked

after exams then ;P:smile::biggrin:
In which order loool
still have
- daredevil
- house of cards
aswell :smile:

I havent watched them so I cant really comment.
Breaking Bad
Homeland
Dexter
Prison Break

Prison Break would be higher but as others have mentioned it starts to get quite ****, the first season is amazing though.
Prison Break is A LOT better I think, Season 1&2 were amazing, 3 was good but it wasn't really needed and 4 was just quite bad.

Breaking bad I found to be quite slow an boring apart from about 3-4 moments, I expected so much more after all the hype it got. Also Marie and Skylar were just so annoying and over the top about everything. Watch the first few episodes of prison break and you will most probably get hooked.
Breaking Bad. Prison Break season 1 is good, though.
Original post by Joe_Wilton
Prison Break is A LOT better I think, Season 1&2 were amazing, 3 was good but it wasn't really needed and 4 was just quite bad.

Breaking bad I found to be quite slow an boring apart from about 3-4 moments, I expected so much more after all the hype it got. Also Marie and Skylar were just so annoying and over the top about everything. Watch the first few episodes of prison break and you will most probably get hooked.

ill start after exams
:smile:
Original post by chrmndr
Breaking Bad. Prison Break season 1 is good, though.

Ive seen BB its wicked, might start PB after exams
Ive seen BB its wicked, might start PB after exams

You should watch True Detective, its got Woody Harrelson and Matthew McConaughey in the first season and season two is out soon.
Its really good, but kinda dark and gritty - you might like it.
Original post by chrmndr
You should watch True Detective, its got Woody Harrelson and Matthew McConaughey in the first season and season two is out soon.
Its really good, but kinda dark and gritty - you might like it.

yeah my mate tells me to watch that aswell but theres so much to catch up on!
You should also watch 24 if you can :tongue: it will keep you enthralled through all 8 seasons and everyone loves a bit of Jack Bauer :smile:
Ive finished Breaking Bad, is Prison Break worth it?

Yep. Better Call Saul is also really good :biggrin:
Wow your dumb. What trash shows do you watch?
(edited 4 years ago)
Breaking bad

Quick Reply

Latest