The Student Room Group

Breaking bad or Prison break

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Naveed-7
Prison break, but I havent watched Breaking Bad.
The Walking Dead is better than both in my opinion.

i like walking dead but its not the best tv series in my opininon
Reply 21
Original post by suudsioee
Prison break man, prison break

well from what i gather is thaat pb is starts of good, but bb is better after season 3
Breaking Bad definitely, but Prison Break is also really good. I've seen both the series fully unlike some of the people who posted from what they have "heard from this or that about a show" and I still say this.

-"newt tell ya"
(edited 8 years ago)
Prison Break is good all the way through but Breaking Bad slows down at about season 2 or 3 where Walt and Skyler argue for about 10 episodes. I think Orange Is The New Black is quite good as well and there is a new season coming out in june.
Prison break season 1 and 2 was on point but breaking bad gets better after every season.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Game of Thrones.

:biggrin:
Original post by JustADude_
well from what i gather is thaat pb is starts of good, but bb is better after season 3

They both have their moments i guess
Reply 27
Breaking Bad, although Prison Break series 1 and 2 were amazing.
Reply 28
Prison Break - no discussion.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 29
Breaking bad
They both suck ass

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 31
Original post by newttella
Breaking Bad definitely, but Prison Break is also really good. I've seen both the series fully unlike some of the people who posted from what they have "heard from this or that about a show" and I still say this.

-"newt tell ya"

alriteyy
Reply 32
Original post by TheGreatImposter
Prison break season 1 and 2 was on point but breaking bad gets better after every season.

Posted from TSR Mobile

is it worth watching?
Reply 33
Original post by Xin Xang
Game of Thrones.

:biggrin:

isnt that some dragon incest thing loool
Reply 34
Original post by suudsioee
They both have their moments i guess

yeahh lool
Reply 35
PB is absolutely awful, you spend most of the time wanting to watch prison scenes and then you have the stupid multinational conspiracy no one cares about, then you have the all American 'its dad' bs i get tired of. The only decent character is a pedophile called tbag, the rest were ****ing annoying and I wanted them all to die from day one.
is it worth watching?

definitely! I loved it.
isnt that some dragon incest thing loool

It has dragons,incest,dwarfs,giants,beheading,magic,slavery,warriors,
kings, Queens, Wars, and much much more.

Its awesome.
Prison break
there's not question about it

also because wentworth miller is hot af <3
ive watched bb till like season 5.. is prison break worth my time lool?

Yes omg, watch it now

Original post by whorace
PB is absolutely awful, you spend most of the time wanting to watch prison scenes and then you have the stupid multinational conspiracy no one cares about, then you have the all American 'its dad' bs i get tired of. The only decent character is a pedophile called tbag, the rest were ****ing annoying and I wanted them all to die from day one.

(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest