Scroll to see replies

[QUOTE="JustADude_;55767213"]
Original post by huma97ali

unluckyy!

yup lol what year are u in?
[QUOTE="huma97ali;55767247"]
Original post by JustADude_

college next year so im guessing your a year older?
[QUOTE="huma97ali;55767247"]

not next year,in like 4months lool
Prison break season 1 is what makes it so good. From then it isn't that great but a good watch. Breaking bad is for those who appreciate a big build up and a long story with clever parts filled in. Personally my favourite show is Suits which I highly recommend, it's on Netflix and rated 8.8/10 on the international movie database (even though it is a series) so if I were you I would definitely watch that anyway
i have watched prison break and it is very good and I'm on the 2nd season of bb so I don't know the best one but both very good
[QUOTE="JustADude_;55767625"]

college next year so im guessing your a year older?

yep an academic year older aha have fun ur summer holidays are gonna be so long:smile:
Obviously Breaking Bad, but Game of Thrones is a strong contender and should not be neglected. IMO GoT > PB.
Original post by DanLock16
Prison break season 1 is what makes it so good. From then it isn't that great but a good watch. Breaking bad is for those who appreciate a big build up and a long story with clever parts filled in. Personally my favourite show is Suits which I highly recommend, it's on Netflix and rated 8.8/10 on the international movie database (even though it is a series) so if I were you I would definitely watch that anyway

yeaah totally love suits
[QUOTE="huma97ali;55767931"]

yep an academic year older aha have fun ur summer holidays are gonna be so long:smile:

yeah lool thanks! you enjoy your week aswell:smile:
Original post by Dannbutlerr
i have watched prison break and it is very good and I'm on the 2nd season of bb so I don't know the best one but both very good

bb just gets better and better!
[QUOTE="JustADude_;55768589"]

yeah lool thanks! you enjoy your week aswell:smile:

haha I'll try but i'm dreading going back lel :frown: aha
Breaking bad starts slow and gets better and better.
Prison break starts awesome and gets slower and slower.

They're both on Netflix so why not just take your pick?
I've seen Breaking Bad aswell as Prison Break. Breaking Bad is just too good tbh.
[QUOTE="huma97ali;55768759"]

haha I'll try but i'm dreading going back lel :frown: aha

lool nice talking to u:smile:
Prison break definitely. Breaking bad was so slow at times it just made me bored.
[QUOTE="JustADude_;55769305"]

lool nice talking to u:smile:

aha aww thx it was lovely talking to u :smile:
Prison break all the way babes
Breaking bad is quite good I think! I liked the first few seasons of Prison Break and then I sort of lost interest. That said, wentworth miller.... :u:
Original post by Pop_tart
Breaking bad is quite good I think! I liked the first few seasons of Prison Break and then I sort of lost interest. That said, wentworth miller.... :u:

loool
Original post by meema123
Prison break all the way babes

you sure about that babes, i need to start watching it soon lool

Quick Reply

Latest