Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    My ****** of a flatmate has decided to cancel our contract with virgin media at the end of this month even though she knows I am still going to be here until the end of June. Does anyone know of anywhere that does 1 month contracts? or anything similar?
    I'm not bothered about the TV just having no internet for a month could be more than frustrating.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nutterbutter3005)
    Hi,
    My ****** of a flatmate has decided to cancel our contract with virgin media at the end of this month even though she knows I am still going to be here until the end of June. Does anyone know of anywhere that does 1 month contracts? or anything similar?
    I'm not bothered about the TV just having no internet for a month could be more than frustrating.
    I did a search and a few options came up here
    https://www.broadbandgenie.co.uk/bro...ract-broadband

ReputationRep:
    Depending on what you need the Internet for, you can hotspot internet via your mobile data plan. It doesn't cost you a thing, as long as you have the adequate data plan on your mobile.

If that doesn't work out, get any phone that supports mobile hotspot, get a new T-Mobile sim, top up £5 with T-Mobile, text monthweb to 441 and they'll give you free unlimited 3G data for the whole month

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Async)
    Depending on what you need the Internet for, you can hotspot internet via your mobile data plan. It doesn't cost you a thing, as long as you have the adequate data plan on your mobile.

If that doesn't work out, get any phone that supports mobile hotspot, get a new T-Mobile sim, top up £5 with T-Mobile, text monthweb to 441 and they'll give you free unlimited 3G data for the whole month
    I think the OP is referring to wifi for laptop and the above website seems reasonable for the situation!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stimpy27)
    I think the OP is referring to wifi for laptop and the above website seems reasonable for the situation!Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's what I said, she could hotspot her mobile. So she can connect to her phones WiFi from her laptop and use it like that.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.