Turn on thread page Beta
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    If anyone has any questions about Bucks, their application or their course, then please get in touch! You can either post your question here, call us on 0330 123 2023 or email us on [email protected]

We are here to help!

Bucks New University

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bucks New University)
    If anyone has any questions about Bucks, their application or their course, then please get in touch! You can either post your question here, call us on 0330 123 2023 or email us on [email protected]

We are here to help!

Bucks New University
    Just wondering when I'll be able to apply for accommodation, as I haven't received an email yet and not sure how to either. Cheers.
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Hi Connor!

The accommodation team will be emailing out to everyone at the end of this month. This will include a link to the online portal which is where you chose which Halls you want to live in.

If you wanted to speak to the team before hand, then please feel free to email them on 01494 603 063. Or you can click here to visit the accommodation web page.

Hope this helps!

Bucks New University

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering if I can pay off the lecturers if I dont make the grades?

ReputationRep:
    I was just wondering if I was to bring my car with me to uni how it would work because ive seen that if you have a car you can be evicted form halls? Just wondered how it works...
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Louisebennett08)
    I was just wondering if I was to bring my car with me to uni how it would work because ive seen that if you have a car you can be evicted form halls? Just wondered how it works...
    Hi Louise. Students are not allowed to bring a car with them if they live in Halls. This is part of our planning agreement with the local council. There is no parking provided and we cannot allow students to bring a car with them.

However, if you live in the private sector and your house has parking then you can of course have a car there.

Bucks New University

ReputationRep:
    I have a few questions: when is the exact start date for ''International Tourism Management with Air Travel''?

What date can I move into student halls (brook street specifically)

Finally when does freshers week start?

Thank you!
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Andrew657Thomas)
    I have a few questions: when is the exact start date for ''International Tourism Management with Air Travel''?

What date can I move into student halls (brook street specifically)

Finally when does freshers week start?

Thank you!
    Hi! The moving in date for Halls this year will be Sunday 20th September. Fresher's and enrolment week begins on 21st September. Teaching will formally begins on the 28th September.

I hope this helps, any other questions please just ask!

Bucks New University

ReputationRep:
    Hey, is there any accommodation suitable for couples? One student one non student.

Thanks
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by sophieann14)
    Hey, is there any accommodation suitable for couples? One student one non student.

Thanks
    Hiya, I would recommend getting in touch with the accommodation team. They can be contacted on [email protected] or via 01494 603063.

Bucks New University

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bucks New University)

We are here to help!

Bucks New University
    I am writing on behalf of a friend as she doesn't use TSR, but basically she is off to Buckinghamshire University in September and was filling out the bursary forms thing and it asked for her to put her to put her "last two educational establishments" and we are both undecided to whether or not it means her secondary school and Sixth form (although actually the same establishment/school) or her Primary and secondary. I think it is the first option although I could be really wrong and didn't want to give bad advice.

Any help would be great.

(please quote when replying so I can find it)

Thanks

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 14, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.