Turn on thread page Beta

16 year old opening a binary options trading account watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone.
    I'm turning 16 in July and have quite a interest in the stock markets. I've been doing alot of research and have been on demo simulators for binary options and would like to give real money a go. I have 250 pounds to start off with and have found a broker, Goptions. I have signed up with them but they did not ask for my age. I know to open an account legally you need to be 18, but as they didn't ask me for my age am i doing anything wrong by continuing?

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I know this is a bit late but I thought I'd post anyway. I'm 16 and I have multiple stock accounts and a binary options account. You should just go for it and open the account, I've been making a lot of money so far and it's definitely worth it.

ReputationRep:
    You'll be fine unless something super horrible were to happen, for example the company where to loose your money due to something like a hack or whatever...they will try and find any reason not to compensate you, including the fact you are not 18 and have therefore broken the terms and conditions between you and the company.

ReputationRep:
    If it's against the law or the terms & conditions; Don't do it.

ReputationRep:
    Hi im 16 aswell and wanted to open one with GOptions how are you finding any success? Been watching youtube vids and looks easy

ReputationRep:
    Hey how it going are you making money cus I've signed up with a binary called porter finance and I'm 16 and I've lost like a £100 I think it was because I was being greedy and just wanted to make money fast ,I just started using it today soo can u please give me a few tips on how to make money and not lose it and the binary company asked for my details but I'll just agnore them well cus I'm under age replay plz thanks

ReputationRep:
    Make sure to seek guidance of financial expert before opening an account. It’s important to familiarize yourself with the rules and regulations, trading techniques, market trends etc. You can refer Verifyproducts.com page to gain knowledge with the unique strategies that can be helpful in your trading journey. Learn everything ahead to avoid negative consequence.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.