Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Listening: really hard
    Reading: It was alright.
    What did you guys get for the bag, passport, ticket question.

ReputationRep:
    yeah, i agree- found reading a lot easier than listening. i got ticket for that question :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AG16)
    yeah, i agree- found reading a lot easier than listening. i got ticket for that question :/
    Yep, My french teacher has got the papers and she said ticket was right.
    I am going to see if she has the whole thing tomorrow hopefully.

ReputationRep:
    I found the listening really hard, anyone remember what you put for the one where you have to write about why school holidays are too long?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shaloobee)
    I found the listening really hard, anyone remember what you put for the one where you have to write about why school holidays are too long?
    I think I said it was difficult for parents that work in the holidays and that students forget what they've learnt. I'm sure there was something about bad grades too but I wasn't confident on that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thepurplerain)
    I think I said it was difficult for parents that work in the holidays and that students forget what they've learnt. I'm sure there was something about bad grades too but I wasn't confident on that.
    I got it's hard for parents to work and guessed everything else I completely flopped on that question I'm so disappointed because I could do all the past papers.. I just hope the grade boundary will be lower this year

ReputationRep:
    I found listening way easier!
    he lost his ticket was the right answer!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nithu123)
    I found listening way easier!
    he lost his ticket was the right answer!!
    for me the reading was really easy haha... i got the ticket one wrong as well, I knew he lost his bag and passport and something about his dad and then he found something idk sad times

ReputationRep:
    has anyone got an unofficial mark scheme for this exam please?

ReputationRep:
    OMG I THOUGHT THIS WAS FOR AQA AND MY HEART WAS POUNDING BECAUSE I HAD NO IDEA WHAT WAS GOING ON AND I DIDN'T GET ANYTHING ABOUT TICKETS HAHA I'M SUCH A ****, see you later guys.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kittykatieboo)
    OMG I THOUGHT THIS WAS FOR AQA AND MY HEART WAS POUNDING BECAUSE I HAD NO IDEA WHAT WAS GOING ON AND I DIDN'T GET ANYTHING ABOUT TICKETS HAHA I'M SUCH A ****, see you later guys.
    OMG WAIT NO I'M OCR, NEXT I'LL BE KFC
    I'm such a mess.

ReputationRep:
    Can someone please put up the unofficial mark scheme for French EDEXCEL 2015 higher listening and reading it please 🙏🏾

ReputationRep:
    Is there an unofficial mark scheme?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: November 8, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.