natrium
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
C1 exam tomorrow, any predictions for 6 mark questions????
Ash Kay
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Polymerisation
Ash Kay
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Biofuels or disadvantagss of recycling
Niall12345
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by natrium)
Electrolysis or Biofuels.
Ash Kay
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Disadvantages of renewable biofuels and crude oil fractions and shape memory alloys
Ash Kay
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Niall12345)
Electrolysis or Biofuels.
I think disadvantages of biofuels is going to come uo
_cryinglightning
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
What are the disadvantages of biofuels? Also have you learnt about the specific uses of them (like biogas and bioethanol) or just generally? I'm starting to stress!!
Niall12345
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by _cryinglightning)
What are the disadvantages of biofuels? Also have you learnt about the specific uses of them (like biogas and bioethanol) or just generally? I'm starting to stress!!
A disadvantage of biofuels is that they take up land which could be used to grow crops. Hope this helps. Also, try not to be stressed and just remain calm and take deep breaths before u go into an exam. I get stressed too but I try my best to keep calm by taking deep breaths.
_cryinglightning
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Niall12345)
A disadvantage of biofuels is that they take up land which could be used to grow crops. Hope this helps. Also, try not to be stressed and just remain calm and take deep breaths before u go into an exam. I get stressed too but I try my best to keep calm by taking deep breaths.
Thank you!
GCSEStudent386
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by natrium)
My teacher guessed the disposal of polymers i.e. recycling, incineration, and landfill, to be one 6 marker this year. I also have a feeling that the other 6 marker may be the formation of the atmosphere in chronological order, but I think that may be too nice of them, especially after the biology paper this year.

Posted from TSR Mobile
wajeeh1364
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by GCSEStudent386)
My teacher guessed the disposal of polymers i.e. recycling, incineration, and landfill, to be one 6 marker this year. I also have a feeling that the other 6 marker may be the formation of the atmosphere in chronological order, but I think that may be too nice of them, especially after the biology paper this year.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Those would be the easiest six mark questions ever.
Earl Francis
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
What time will your exams be? and is it possible if you guys tell us what came for the paper? as well as for the 6 marks
kirsty123456
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
How can you write 6 marks about the disadvantages of biofuels?!?!?!
Hamzahs99
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm just hoping this Exam is easy. I genuinely despise chemistry
samb1234
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by kirsty123456)
Takes up land normally used for food. Causes food shortages. Less supply means that the price of things go up. Have to spend huge quantities of cash building all necessary infrastructure eg processing plants, refuelling station car engines to run off the new fuels etc. Biofuels are often also worse in terms of the energy released per given amount used

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ash Kay
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by samb1234)
Takes up land normally used for food. Causes food shortages. Less supply means that the price of things go up. Have to spend huge quantities of cash building all necessary infrastructure eg processing plants, refuelling station car engines to run off the new fuels etc. Biofuels are often also worse in terms of the energy released per given amount used

Posted from TSR Mobile
Perfect answer!!!
natrium
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by kirsty123456)
takes up space to grow that could have been used for farm land, not alot of energy produced per kg, few cars run on bio fuels, few fueling stations for bio fuels.
Hamzahs99
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Earl Francis)
What time will your exams be? and is it possible if you guys tell us what came for the paper? as well as for the 6 marks
Doesnt everyone whos doing the paper do it all at the same time?
boundlessea
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Good luck to everyone for tomorrow! I, myself, am petrified. Chemistry isn't my most favorite subject. :-/
Ash Kay
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Guys remember to revise everything! These are just predictions ans can go wrong... so don't just concentrate on what you think will come in the test... revise everything!!!
Good luck I hope it's a nice paper and we all do well
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (77)
17.95%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (124)
28.9%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (161)
37.53%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (54)
12.59%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (13)
3.03%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise