Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys so yesterday i took the B2 and b3 exam. I don't think they were as hard as i thought they would. Definitely seen harder papers. But i liked it, although there were a few weird questions. How did you guys find it, im sure you all did well.
    And btw good luck to everyone for the chemistry exam(s) tomorrow.

For those who did the B3 paper, how did you draw the graphs right at the end of the paper? one was for glucose and the other was urea i think :/

ReputationRep:
    I drew urea goes from 28 to 0
    And glucose stayed at 6 like this ---------------------------

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chandan1998)
    I drew urea goes from 28 to 0
    And glucose stayed at 6 like this ---------------------------

phew i did that too. Just hope its right !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aty100)
    Hey guys so yesterday i took the B2 and b3 exam. I don't think they were as hard as i thought they would. Definitely seen harder papers. But i liked it, although there were a few weird questions. How did you guys find it, im sure you all did well.
    And btw good luck to everyone for the chemistry exam(s) tomorrow.

For those who did the B3 paper, how did you draw the graphs right at the end of the paper? one was for glucose and the other was urea i think :/
    any predictions for chemistry ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Synonym)
    any predictions for chemistry ?

Really not sure, im so unprepared for chemistry . We didnt even get to finish C3 because we had exams during our chem lessons and now the exam is tomorrow i have to recap everything and also learn the a couple of pages. Definitely gonna fail chem. really hoping that my ISA and biology exams bring my mark up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aty100)
    Really not sure, im so unprepared for chemistry . We didnt even get to finish C3 because we had exams during our chem lessons and now the exam is tomorrow i have to recap everything and also learn the a couple of pages. Definitely gonna fail chem. really hoping that my ISA and biology exams bring my mark up.
    same im not so confident with chem and for bio i missed out quite a few marks had no idea ffs, chem i think is gonna be a hard exam as alot fo people said they found it easy (except for me) this sucks

any ways good luck with your chem exam get some past papers done i recommend you do the speciman paper 2013 and 2014 paper, memorise the mark scheme in the morning and go over certain topic you are unclear about, thats basically my plan ^^ good luck, hope we ace it

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys what did you put for the very first question? I put glycerol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anon13234234)
    Hi guys what did you put for the very first question? I put glycerol
    yep thats right

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 13, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.