Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I don't know anyone starting at Marjon in September, would be nice to try and find people that are also starting in September!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beccaelnx)
    I don't know anyone starting at Marjon in September, would be nice to try and find people that are also starting in September!
    I am provided I got the grades! What are you studying?

ReputationRep:
    I did my speech therapy degree at Marjon, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beccaelnx)
    (Original post by Vicky97)
    I am provided I got the grades! What are you studying?
    I am! What are you both studying???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rhimair)
    I am! What are you both studying???
    I got the grades, so will definitely be there in September! Early years primary (with QTS) what about you?

ReputationRep:
    I got the grades, so will definitely be there in September! Early years primary (with QTS) what about you?
    I'll be studying Speech and Language Therapy!

ReputationRep:
    I'll be studying Speech and Language Therapy!
    sounds good! Which hall?

ReputationRep:
    sounds good! Which hall?
    So does your course - although everyone says I'd make a poor early years teacher; I don't have the patience/energy/stamina!!
    Dix halls! You?

ReputationRep:
    So does your course - although everyone says I'd make a poor early years teacher; I don't have the patience/energy/stamina!!
    Dix halls! You?
    Well I'm very sure it will be a challenge but looking forward to it! No way, same as me!!

ReputationRep:
    Well I'm very sure it will be a challenge but looking forward to it! No way, same as me!!
    Aah, that's quite a coincidence!!!

ReputationRep:
    Aah, that's quite a coincidence!!!
    Yeah! haha.

ReputationRep:
    I am, I'm from Scotland so I'm so nervous moving so far away!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawnieharper)
    I am, I'm from Scotland so I'm so nervous moving so far away!
    That definitely is a heck of a distance to travel!! I'm coming from West Wales, so obviously not as far, but it's still a long way from friends and family!! You'll be fine though, I promise you!! What are you studying?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm studying sports therapy! What are you doing ? Do you have any idea when we hear about what accommodation we have been given ?
    That's still a long travel, however you will have many people who will be there for you, stay positive.
    Also are you buying a freshers ticket? I looked at it and compared to my sisters freshers week, it is totally different as she had dj's etc and it was amazing! So I'm unsure to buy it or not...

ReputationRep:
    I'm studying sports therapy! What are you doing ? Do you have any idea when we hear about what accommodation we have been given ?
    That's still a long travel, however you will have many people who will be there for you, stay positive.
    Also are you buying a freshers ticket? I looked at it and compared to my sisters freshers week, it is totally different as she had dj's etc and it was amazing! So I'm unsure to buy it or not...
    Speech and Language Therapy!

I've already heard about my accommodation - I had a letter through the post at the end of last week specifying the details etc. They might still be sending them out - particularly as you live quite a way from the initial sorting office!! It might be a good idea to email the uni if you haven't heard back in the next few days, just to make sure that everything's sorted!

I bought the Marjon SU freshers ticket this morning. I wasn't too sure whether or not to go for it initially, but it does sound pretty cool and I think it'd be a really good way to meet other people too! I know there are a few more 'clubby' events going on in Plymouth itself - I'm only 100% about the 'Big Icebreaker' in Oceana (I haven't bought tickets, but it sounds pretty awesome!) if that's more your scene??

ReputationRep:
    Aw that sounds an interesting course!

Yeah I'll definitely give them a wee email if I don't receive it. Also did the details show you a photo of the actual bedroom? I hate that I can't find photos of the rooms to show my mum.

Ah right okay, no idea what that is so I can't say if it is or not haha. But thank you for your help, it means a lot

ReputationRep:
    Nope, no photos unfortunately! I haven't been able to find any on the website either

ReputationRep:
    Aw that sounds an interesting course!

Yeah I'll definitely give them a wee email if I don't receive it. Also did the details show you a photo of the actual bedroom? I hate that I can't find photos of the rooms to show my mum.

Ah right okay, no idea what that is so I can't say if it is or not haha. But thank you for your help, it means a lot
    Hi! Don't know if you've already seen this, but my mum just showed it to me. The bottom of the page has a video of a generic (en suite) room and kitchen etc. It's not photos, and it's not necessarily where you'll be, but it's something!!

http://www.marjon.ac.uk/student-life...accommodation/

ReputationRep:
    Ah thank you very much for that! Been wanting to show my mum, it means a lot that you sent me this so thank you love!

ReputationRep:
    Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1440419916.314183.jpg
Views: 282
Size:  165.9 KB

Posted from TSR Mobile

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.