Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Apparently this can be combined with the design argument?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nayana71)
    Apparently this can be combined with the design argument?!
    What exam board are you doing? If you're doing edexcel someone must've been joking with you because there is no way. Utilitarianism and Situation Ethics can however be combined, but I'm not even gonna look at Situation Ethics #rebel

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zzinah)
    What exam board are you doing? If you're doing edexcel someone must've been joking with you because there is no way. Utilitarianism and Situation Ethics can however be combined, but I'm not even gonna look at Situation Ethics #rebel
    Yes its edexcel and thank god, i havent learnt the design argument im not going to bother look at situation ethics either its a risk im willing to take!

ReputationRep:
    Have either of you studied religion and morality?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ollie237)
    Have either of you studied religion and morality?
    Haha! Well good luck anyway! Is it in the morning or the afternoon by the way?

ReputationRep:
    Yes its edexcel and thank god, i havent learnt the design argument im not going to bother look at situation ethics either its a risk im willing to take!
    Am I the only one who didn't understand the wording of the cosmological question today? Did they ask for the key features, if they didn't I'm completely screwed.

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only one who didn't understand the wording of the cosmological question today? Did they ask for the key features, if they didn't I'm completely screwed.
    Same! it was kinda confusing i didnt even know what the word meant, i spoke about the key features anyway did you do utilitarianism? i was so glad it wasnt linked with situation ethics!

ReputationRep:
    Same! it was kinda confusing i didnt even know what the word meant, i spoke about the key features anyway did you do utilitarianism? i was so glad it wasnt linked with situation ethics!
    THANK YOU! Imagine it meant strengths or something 😂😂 and yeah I did, but my head went blank so I don't think I did as well as I did on the cosmological argument! It was a good exam overall!

ReputationRep:
    THANK YOU! Imagine it meant strengths or something ����������

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
    Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.