Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else doing AQA A2 Health and Social Care (HSC07) exam? Really struggling to find good revision resources
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses.

I'm going to quote in Puddles the Monkey now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :yy:

Spoiler:
    Show
    (Original post by Puddles the Monkey)
    x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cma.95)
    Anyone else doing AQA A2 Health and Social Care (HSC07) exam? Really struggling to find good revision resources
    YES, I've had the same problem! which paper are you doing?

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing the food and fitness one! What about you? Thank god it's not just me!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing the food and fitness one! What about you? Thank god it's not just me!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm doing the psychology one!

ReputationRep:
    How did you find the exam???

ReputationRep:
    I'm having the same problem! I'm doing the same exam and my teacher is awful so I need all the revision materials I can get!

ReputationRep:
    I'm also doing the psychology one, and don't find it too demanding

ReputationRep:
    Hey
    Id like to take English lit sociology and psychology for alevel
    But if I'm not able to do psychology shall I do health and social
    Thank god in my school it is not a Btec!!
    Is health and social good?
    I'd like to study law hopefully
    And I have not other subjects so I'm thinking if I can't do psychology is health and social ALEVEL ok?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Has anybody got some good revision sources for HSC07 food and fitness?? Struggling to find anything decent

ReputationRep:
    I have just put all of my notes on get revising but I haven't been able to find all of it https://getrevising.co.uk/revision-c...ocial-care-121

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.