Original post by naxiv
Cast your votes on the C1 grade boundaries

my estimate is
A around 60
B around 53
Reply 2
come and vote and see how others have voted
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3322317
i think its more around 69 for an A honestly speaking.
I'm only aiming for B/C because I am not great at maths. B will probably be at 52 and C at 44. That was easily the hardest paper out of the 8 I've done over the last two weeks. I'm just gonna pick up and hopefully do better in C2 and S1.
Reply 5
I honestly believe its much less. For a past paper I got 39 and it was an A3
Reply 6
Original post by HeskeyLAD
I'm only aiming for B/C because I am not great at maths. B will probably be at 52 and C at 44. That was easily the hardest paper out of the 8 I've done over the last two weeks. I'm just gonna pick up and hopefully do better in C2 and S1.

Good luck
Reply 7
I don't do maths but I asked them how it went and all of them said It was easy, They all predicted the grade boundaries high, but then again they might just be chatting rubbish because I know almost all of them are **** at maths.
Reply 8
This year C1 was easy, not the easiest one,but not difficult at all.But C1 is generally easy and boring.
Original post by @_sxrxhf
I honestly believe its much less. For a past paper I got 39 and it was an A3

woah seriously?! That gives me so much hope! I counted up the marks I think I got at the end of the paper and I got to around 35 ish, and it was a really hard paper (in my opinion) so hopefully the grade boundaries are like you mentioned! What year was that paper if you remember?x
Probably 65 for an A
Reply 11
Original post by TheBluePianist
Probably 65 for an A

Oh come off it. I found it easy too but you have to look at the relative difficulty compared to recent years. It's easy to think because you nail it that the A has to be high.

Without question it was a bit different and had more room for mistakes than the last couple of years.

Talk to some average candidates and I think you'll see a different side to the story.

I'm gonna say 61, just because it's hard for an A to really dip below that in C1.
guys which out of c1,c2 or your applied do you perfer/do well in
Original post by hanaomar3737
guys which out of c1,c2 or your applied do you perfer/do well in

The units I take 100 UMS pretty much always are FP1,FP2,FP3,M1,M2,C1,C2,C3,C4
Reply 14
Most people that i have spoken to have ranged between 60-75 so id say an a would be anywhere from 63-65
lol if only grade boundaries were voted...
Reply 16
Original post by happysmile
lol if only grade boundaries were voted...

If only
I made such silly mistakes in this, the paper was okay.. like someone said, there was more room for silly mistakes and my paper is the proof. I really hope grade boundaries are low. Even if I scrape a C..
Reply 18
If I did really really bad in C1 but aced C2 and D1, is it possible to get above a C overall?
Original post by Art_nerd
If I did really really bad in C1 but aced C2 and D1, is it possible to get above a C overall?

Well C1 is 1/3 of your mark, 67% is the other two so technically, yes. It depends how badly you do in C1 to be fair.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending