The Student Room Group

C1 maths went terrible, can I still get an A

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Hi guys, I've also sat the C1 paper, however I'm thinking of retaking the module next year, would this still be possible under the new A Level System? As in can I do the C1 paper alongside my A2 exams?
Reply 21
How did u find it?? According to my maths teacher, yeh u can cz edexcel maths spec isn't changing till after next year

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 22
Is the AQA Spec changing though?
Original post by kkboyk
I would recommend doing all the past papers for your next modules, and watching tutorials YouTube on your weakest point.

Maths is all about practice.

I made some very silly mistakes with last minute calculations, I definitely am going to work harder for C2 and S1 though.
Reply 24
Original post by Ben4
I made some very silly mistakes with last minute calculations, I definitely am going to work harder for C2 and S1 though.

Good luck!
Original post by kkboyk
Good luck!

Thank you :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 26
I know that I lost many marks, but I hope I am still able to get atleast a C in it, but that means I am going to have to absolutely work my socks off to ace c2 and s1, plz pray for me guys :yy:
Reply 27
Original post by sami.k
I know that I lost many marks, but I hope I am still able to get atleast a C in it, but that means I am going to have to absolutely work my socks off to ace c2 and s1, plz pray for me guys :yy:

Only if you start doing past papers and hardcore revision
Reply 28
Yeh I kno, I have done 3 c2 pastpapers since I got back from school and I'm hoping that I do wayyyy better in c2 and s1 cz those are the ones that are going to pull my grade up :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending