Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I don't understand how you would link them in an essay

ReputationRep:
    the prime mover is the final cause of the universe
    so if the question was explain aristotle's pm
    you would do an intro, a paragraph on the material and efficient cause, second para on formal and final and then third on the PM, how it is the final cause and what its characteristics are (ie thought thinks itself, pure activation, eternal, necessity whos necessity lies in itself)
    i would also say how the PM created the world- principle of attraction, maybe use bertrand russells analogy of a cat and a bowl of milk to help show your understanding

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aks129)
    the prime mover is the final cause of the universe
    so if the question was explain aristotle's pm
    you would do an intro, a paragraph on the material and efficient cause, second para on formal and final and then third on the PM, how it is the final cause and what its characteristics are (ie thought thinks itself, pure activation, eternal, necessity whos necessity lies in itself)
    i would also say how the PM created the world- principle of attraction, maybe use bertrand russells analogy of a cat and a bowl of milk to help show your understanding
    Thank you!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 13, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.