Turn on thread page Beta

My boyfriend has booked a festival for a few days with his/our friends without me. watch

My boyfriend of over a year and a half has booked to go to a festival with our friends without me or even mentioning it in a conversation. I only found out via Facebook.

We both love Dance music and it is one of our biggest similarities. We were meant to be going on Holiday with some of our friends too this year which I am not keen on going on in all fairness but still going for him and the memories. Now a big festival is coming around which he knows I wanted to go to so bad, he has brought the tickets to go with his friends and I wasn't even told about it let alone invited.

What do I do? What do I say? Should I feel pissed off about it? Still in conversation he is not telling me he is going.

ReputationRep:
    go anyway (book your ticket yourself)

mention it, but not in a confrontational way. Just like, hey I saw that you're going to... on facebook. Maybe theres a side to the story you don't know. If he has booked without you intentionally then go without telling him with your mates tbh. Hope it works out

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 13, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.