Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone,
    I trust all of you are in good health. I am from Pakistan studying law. I am in second year of LLB. I've plan to do further studies in Britain. Please advice me what courses should i choose, what would be the cost, and is there work permit for students or I've to relay on my own expense.
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    Legal practice course (LPC); Bar Professional Training Course (BPTC); Master of Science (MSc) - cost depends on your location.
    Example: http://www.law.ac.uk/postgraduate/po...pc-course-fees

ReputationRep:
    Thank you. Are you a student of law?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rashidalinawaz)
    Thank you. Are you a student of law?
    I am in my first year, doing combined honours - law with business studies.

ReputationRep:
    That is great. I've done bachelor in commerce too. Are you a British citizen? I've consulted various travel agents they all are of the opinion that law study in Britain is not as easy as it were in past. They said the cost of course plus the cost of living is sky high. Is it true?

ReputationRep:
    That is great. I've done bachelor in commerce too. Are you a British citizen? I've consulted various travel agents they all are of the opinion that law study in Britain is not as easy as it were in past. They said the cost of course plus the cost of living is sky high. Is it true?
    Nothing is easy, but it is certainly manageable. I am not. The cost really depends on the location. Eg. in London it will be much more expensive. Of course it's not cheap, but at the end - it is worth it. The postgraduates tuition fees are about 5,000 +/-.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by agaata5)
    Nothing is easy, but it is certainly manageable. I am not. The cost really depends on the location. Eg. in London it will be much more expensive. Of course it's not cheap, but at the end - it is worth it. The postgraduates tuition fees are about 5,000 +/-.
    Thank you for replying, your valuable input is really helpful for me.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you for replying, your valuable input is really helpful for me.
    It's fine, you are welcome )

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.