The Student Room Group

AQA AS 2015 Philosophy of Religion question predictions for the 14th of may exam

has anyone got any predictions for what the questions will be? I remember science and religion came up last year along with Judaeo christianity and the cosmological but i'm really hoping it's not science and religion this year as it's my weakest topic
Reply 1
Original post by biankameow
My teacher says it is necessary to have quotes which sucks.
For Cosmological Argument Key Criticisms may come up for the 30marks and for the 15marks how cosmological argument does not help religious faith.
For Atheism and postmodernism for the 30marker positive and negative atheism with distinction to agnosticism may come up if not then postmodernism.. I'm not sure about that one as Atheism has come up 3 times and PM has come up 2 time so im not sure. For the 15marker might be on the retreat of religion in modern world using post modernism or atheism.

These are only my speculations for the exam tomorrow so... Yeah Good luck :smile:

^^
Original post by Uw0tm8_
^^

I really don't mean to be rude so don't take this the wrong way but I was just wondering why you predicted these? thanks for the help!!
yeah the general consensus is criticisms for the cosmo, which would be good i guess
Reply 4
Original post by hameetmankoo
I really don't mean to be rude so don't take this the wrong way but I was just wondering why you predicted these? thanks for the help!!

Lool i didnt predict them.. the person i tagged predicted them i just quoted them in to answer OPs question
Reply 5
has anyone got the june 11 markscheme?
Reply 6
Guys how would you answer a 15 marker on whether religion is a retreat in the modern world?
Reply 7
Original post by ARSHKFW
has anyone got the june 11 markscheme?

Use this website its got all the past papers and mark schemes

http://freeexampapers.com/A-Level
Reply 8
Original post by Uw0tm8_
Use this website its got all the past papers and mark schemes

http://freeexampapers.com/A-Level

that's really good thanks
Original post by hameetmankoo

I looked over all of the past papers and picked out what has not been chosen for some time now. Also some questions have been repeated. Im only making a guess here and to be fair your guess is just as good as mine however i just picked out what would be most likely to come up based on my judgment. I would still encourage that you revise all topics and not only the ones I listed.
Original post by Uw0tm8_
Guys how would you answer a 15 marker on whether religion is a retreat in the modern world?

http://filestore.aqa.org.uk/subjects/AQA-RSS03-W-MS-JUN12.PDF here is the mark scheme where that question has come up :smile:
Anyone got predictions on religious experience ?
How did you guys find the paper?
Anybody that did rss03 what did you say for the 15 marker on athiesm?
I thought the questions on the paper this year were good how about you
I liked the paper I did the first 2 questions what about you
:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest