Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    "Britain in the later 20th century: Responding to change"

Anyone else doing this? Any predictions on what the questions might be? My teacher told us to know Clement Attlee and Margaret Thatcher inside and out and then focus on the other PMs.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Im doing it also...really dont know. Praying its on the Macmillan period but Im not too sure

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by кяя)
    "Britain in the later 20th century: Responding to change"

Anyone else doing this? Any predictions on what the questions might be? My teacher told us to know Clement Attlee and Margaret Thatcher inside and out and then focus on the other PMs.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've heard these two too, told to know both fully

ReputationRep:
    How did you guys find it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daniel123)
    How did you guys find it?
    I was really happy Thatcher came up, but still for me, under exam condition, things tend to mess up a little. It was much better than paper 1 though.

ReputationRep:
    i did the Thatcher question as well i thought the sources were really good but i think i may have run out of time a little bit

ReputationRep:
    I went and did the Attlee as that was the question that my teacher had come up with for my mock so I was delighted to just see it reworded. A seemed to be ok as well.

ReputationRep:
    Yeh - I did the Attlee one also, hard to tell. I found it difficult under exam conditions, so little time to write everything so had to miss a lot out.

ReputationRep:
    I know, I mean they give us two hours in English, shouldn't we have the same for history, it's still two essays.

ReputationRep:
    how did all of you find the 20 mark? im worried i didnt cross reference enough

ReputationRep:
    How did you guys do?

ReputationRep:
    Horrific... I got a D overall which is impossible because I was getting strong As throughout the year.

Guess I have to drop it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by кяя)
    Horrific... I got a D overall which is impossible because I was getting strong As throughout the year.

Guess I have to drop it
    Oh nooo! I would go for a remark if I was you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daniel123)
    Oh nooo! I would go for a remark if I was you
    I think I might tbh. Shame it costs so much but there's been so much news about faulty and careless marking this year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by кяя)
    I think I might tbh. Shame it costs so much but there's been so much news about faulty and careless marking this year.
    Yeh definitely. It will be worth it - especially as you did so well the whole year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by кяя)

Guess I have to drop it
    Same here so upset

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.