Edexcel AS History 6HI02E, 20th May 2015

Watch
кяя
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
"Britain in the later 20th century: Responding to change"

Anyone else doing this? Any predictions on what the questions might be? My teacher told us to know Clement Attlee and Margaret Thatcher inside and out and then focus on the other PMs.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Daniel123
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Im doing it also...really dont know. Praying its on the Macmillan period but Im not too sure
OllieMc
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by кяя)
"Britain in the later 20th century: Responding to change"

Anyone else doing this? Any predictions on what the questions might be? My teacher told us to know Clement Attlee and Margaret Thatcher inside and out and then focus on the other PMs.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've heard these two too, told to know both fully
Daniel123
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
How did you guys find it?
pinksmartiee
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Daniel123)
How did you guys find it?
I was really happy Thatcher came up, but still for me, under exam condition, things tend to mess up a little. It was much better than paper 1 though.
sarahalouane
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
i did the Thatcher question as well i thought the sources were really good but i think i may have run out of time a little bit
Zmbbnbq
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I went and did the Attlee as that was the question that my teacher had come up with for my mock so I was delighted to just see it reworded. A seemed to be ok as well.
Daniel123
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Yeh - I did the Attlee one also, hard to tell. I found it difficult under exam conditions, so little time to write everything so had to miss a lot out.
Zmbbnbq
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I know, I mean they give us two hours in English, shouldn't we have the same for history, it's still two essays.
sarahalouane
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
how did all of you find the 20 mark? im worried i didnt cross reference enough
Daniel123
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
How did you guys do?
кяя
Rep:
?
Horrific... I got a D overall which is impossible because I was getting strong As throughout the year.

Guess I have to drop it
Daniel123
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by кяя)
Horrific... I got a D overall which is impossible because I was getting strong As throughout the year.

Guess I have to drop it
Oh nooo! I would go for a remark if I was you
кяя
Rep:
?
(Original post by Daniel123)
Oh nooo! I would go for a remark if I was you
I think I might tbh. Shame it costs so much but there's been so much news about faulty and careless marking this year.
Daniel123
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by кяя)
I think I might tbh. Shame it costs so much but there's been so much news about faulty and careless marking this year.
Yeh definitely. It will be worth it - especially as you did so well the whole year
lizzcelby
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by кяя)

Guess I have to drop it
Same here so upset
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (13)
6.57%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (31)
15.66%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (33)
16.67%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (30)
15.15%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (54)
27.27%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (37)
18.69%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed