Turn on thread page Beta

Welcome to the Faith & Spirituality forum! Here are some guidelines... watch

• TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Whether you are a newcomer to the Faith & Spirituality forum or have been using the threads for a while you might find it useful to read our guidelines to using this forum.

Separate from the Religion forum in Debate & Current Affairs, the Faith and Spirituality forum is a place to discuss your religion, share your means of worship and seek support from the community.

This forum is not intended for debate (which includes any AMA threads) so if you are interested in debating the ins and outs of religions please pop over to the Religion forum here.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Thank you for creating this area for us and thank you for clarifying the rules

:jebus:

ReputationRep:
    I am very interested in religious talks. It is stated in MAT 18:20
    KING JAMES VERSION
    MATTHEW 18:20
    For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSR Community Team)
    Whether you are a newcomer to the Faith & Spirituality forum or have been using the threads for a while you might find it useful to read our guidelines to using this forum.

Separate from the Religion forum in Debate & Current Affairs, the Faith and Spirituality forum is a place to discuss your religion, share your means of worship and seek support from the community.

This forum is not intended for debate (which includes any AMA threads) so if you are interested in debating the ins and outs of religions please pop over to the Religion forum here.
    If there are to be no debates, why is this thread here?

Is the Christian Bible imperfect/flawed?

Is it just because a Christian asked it, or is it because the idea of this faith and spirituality group is just there to stifle debate, what good is a student forum without debate????????????????

ReputationRep:
    should this section be renamed ? perhaps "religious proselytism ?" or "religious apologetics" ?

best

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FriendlyPenguin)
    What good is a student forum without safe spaces? Get with the times.

TSR isn't just here to appeal to atheist edgelords, but also to normal people who want to practice their faith in peace.
    i agree with you, but i really just want to thank you for the phrase "athiest edgelord". i need to have that written on my headstone. cheers

ReputationRep:
    Edit: Sorry, wrong thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FriendlyPenguin)
    It saddens me how many people seriously agree with what I say sarcastically.
    i was referring to people being allowed to practice in peace- i guess it's nice to have a separate forum away from debate, although now i think about it, i wouldn't know, and neither do i really care. don't worry, your "safe space" quip was perfectly recognisable as sarcasm :congrats:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSR Community Team)

Hi. If you think any rules for discussing faith (How can God die) has crossed over to debate please can the whole thread be moved across to the religious forum.

Thank you

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 5, 2018

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.