Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello, can someone help me please I just realised that the deadline to apply for SF is on May 31 and I haven't send my EU passport yet, but I am going to France in the 29 what do I do? Can someone please help me

I am Brazilian but I have Italian passport
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hi there.

We can accept a certified copy of your passport:

certified copy is a photocopy of the original document which has been signed by an official such as:
    • A minister of religion
    • Doctor
    • Lawyer
    • Established Civil Servant
    • Teacher / Lecturer
    • Police Officer (or by a state authority and state that it is a true copy of the original)
    The official person certifying the copy must NOT be a relative and must state their:
    • Name
    • Job Title
    • Company Address and Contact Telephone Number
    • Date
    • Stamped

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mark Lee - SFE Official Adviser)
    Hi there.

We can accept a certified copy of your passport:

certified copy is a photocopy of the original document which has been signed by an official such as:
    • A minister of religion
    • Doctor
    • Lawyer
    • Established Civil Servant
    • Teacher / Lecturer
    • Police Officer (or by a state authority and state that it is a true copy of the original)
    The official person certifying the copy must NOT be a relative and must state their:
    • Name
    • Job Title
    • Company Address and Contact Telephone Number
    • Date
    • Stamped
    Do I need to tell SF that I will be sending this information? And where can I find the form for it? Thank you very much for your help
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hi there.

Sorry, what form are you referring to? You don't need to tell us, just provide a letter explaining why it's been sent.

Thanks.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.