Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter


    I am currently in my second year of french llb and i am planning to study in a uk university as an exchange student during my third year(erasmus-third year abroad).After i graduate i want to take the graduate llb in uk and i was wondering if i can get exemptions from my third year abroad?


    Je suis étudiante en LLB a City. Malheureusement un simple échange étudiant Erasmus ne suffit pas pour être exempté du GDL, car le diplôme final que tu aura sera une licence française en droit et surtout, tu n'aura pas étudié les matières essentielles pour professer en Grande Bretagne: Criminal law, contract law, constitutional law and administrative law, tort law, equity and trusts, EU law, Land law. Tu aura surement fait du droit Penal, Constit, Admin ou européen en France mais malheureusement ca ne t'exemptera pas du GDL qui est très ciblé, spécifique, et demande un apprentissage complet en droit anglo-saxon, qui est bien évidemment très different du droit romain.


students online now


Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.