The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Keele Physiotherapy Applicants 2015/16 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Ja, jaz tudi. Ampak še vedno, pa ni važno koliko nakupovanje storim, bom verjetno še vedno pozabite kupiti nekaj pomembnega. :smile: Ja, sem čakal e-pošte in postal sem malo v skrbeh, ker se ni nič zgodilo. Zdaj pa je ok :smile: Ne, sem zdravstveni vprašalnik predhodno sprejetje, vendar nisem dobila nobene e-pošte na check DBS. Ne boste dobili e-poštno ali nekaj, kajne? Vendar si to naredil?

easy done to forget something but thankfully England is big enough with loads of shops so you wont be stuck if you need anything. I got an email at the beginning of the week about DBS check, they sending me forms out in the post to fill in. I'd say you'll get an email soon about that too.
I really can't wait to get started on this course.! only 6-7 weeks left to go.
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Original post by Daveee_21
Ja, jaz tudi. Ampak še vedno, pa ni važno koliko nakupovanje storim, bom verjetno še vedno pozabite kupiti nekaj pomembnega. :smile: Ja, sem čakal e-pošte in postal sem malo v skrbeh, ker se ni nič zgodilo. Zdaj pa je ok :smile: Ne, sem zdravstveni vprašalnik predhodno sprejetje, vendar nisem dobila nobene e-pošte na check DBS. Ne boste dobili e-poštno ali nekaj, kajne? Vendar si to naredil?

easy done to forget something but thankfully England is big enough with loads of shops so you wont be stuck if you need anything. I got an email at the beginning of the week about DBS check, they sending me forms out in the post to fill in. I'd say you'll get an email soon about that too.
I really can't wait to get started on this course.! only 6-7 weeks left to go.

I'm planning to do some shopping when I come to the university anyway. Some kitchen supplies, maybe some towels and bed linens and some things for my room if I'm going to need them. Yeah, they'll probably send it soon.
Me too! I think it's probably the first and the last time I can't wait for summer vacations to be over :biggrin: We will have the best time at the campus and the course. I talked to the students after the interview and they all said it's awesome. :smile:
Original post by shinning_star
I'm planning to do some shopping when I come to the university anyway. Some kitchen supplies, maybe some towels and bed linens and some things for my room if I'm going to need them. Yeah, they'll probably send it soon.
Me too! I think it's probably the first and the last time I can't wait for summer vacations to be over :biggrin: We will have the best time at the campus and the course. I talked to the students after the interview and they all said it's awesome. :smile:

Yeah likewise, I'm in Ireland so I've shopping to do when I get over too but don't have as many miles to cover as what you do! I got my DBS check today in the post and its extremely easy to fill out.
I agree with you there never wanted a holiday to end as fast. So eager to start but can bet once I start all the coursework I'll be wishing for a break lol
Likewise, spoke to 3rd year student after my interview and they seemed to love the course, said it was difficult but really good and they love the campus!
Are you moving in early or are you going to move in on the 26th of September??
[QUOTE="Daveee_21;58271153"]Yeah likewise, I'm in Ireland so I've shopping to do when I get over too but don't have as many miles to cover as what you do! I got my DBS check today in the post and its extremely easy to fill out.
I agree with you there never wanted a holiday to end as fast. So eager to start but can bet once I start all the coursework I'll be wishing for a break lol
Likewise, spoke to 3rd year student after my interview and they seemed to love the course, said it was difficult but really good and they love the campus!
Are you moving in early or are you going to move in on the 26th of September??[/QUOTE

It's nice to hear that it is easy to fill out. I'm always scared that I'm going to do something wrong with the applications :smile:
You're right, when the work begins we will be wishing for a break. It's always like that.
Yeah, they were very nice and they said that they love the course, campus, societies and clubs. We talked for quite a while.
I'll be coming on 26th of September since this is when my accommodation starts. I'm actually a bit nervous since I don't know anyone, but it is also very exciting. When are you arriving? :smile:

It's nice to hear that it is easy to fill out. I'm always scared that I'm going to do something wrong with the applications :smile:
You're right, when the work begins we will be wishing for a break. It's always like that.
Yeah, they were very nice and they said that they love the course, campus, societies and clubs. We talked for quite a while.
I'll be coming on 26th of September since this is when my accommodation starts. I'm actually a bit nervous since I don't know anyone, but it is also very exciting. When are you arriving? :smile:

I am constantly filling out applications wrong, always grab extra copies when filling most forms lol.
I'm sure the people who are gonna be in our class will be pretty nice too! Have you looked at any clubs or societies?
I was thinking about just moving in the 26th but then I might email them see if I can go a week early so I can settle and get my cupboards stocked up with some grub 😛
I am constantly filling out applications wrong, always grab extra copies when filling most forms lol.
I'm sure the people who are gonna be in our class will be pretty nice too! Have you looked at any clubs or societies?
I was thinking about just moving in the 26th but then I might email them see if I can go a week early so I can settle and get my cupboards stocked up with some grub 😛

I always double check before I hand them out. Yeah, I think so too. I asked in freshers group on Facebook to see who else is taking the Physiotherapy course and s few girls answered. That was one of the first things I did after I got my offer. I'm definitely going to women's basketball and I'm thinking to try some dancing, but I'm not sure. I'll see when I get there if something else will catch my eye :smile: What about you?Oh, cool. That's a good idea. :smile:
I always double check before I hand them out. Yeah, I think so too. I asked in freshers group on Facebook to see who else is taking the Physiotherapy course and s few girls answered. That was one of the first things I did after I got my offer. I'm definitely going to women's basketball and I'm thinking to try some dancing, but I'm not sure. I'll see when I get there if something else will catch my eye :smile: What about you?Oh, cool. That's a good idea. :smile:

I didn't even know there was a Facebook freshers page, must check it out.. And at least you've got know a couple faces that are going to be on the course! 😁. Guessing you are big into your basketball then?? Well checking out online i seen the Keele mountaineering club, sounds like a bit of adventurous style exercise which suits me but also like the sound of some water sports like kayaking 😛
What is the freshers page on Facebook?
I didn't even know there was a Facebook freshers page, must check it out.. And at least you've got know a couple faces that are going to be on the course! 😁. Guessing you are big into your basketball then?? Well checking out online i seen the Keele mountaineering club, sounds like a bit of adventurous style exercise which suits me but also like the sound of some water sports like kayaking 😛
What is the freshers page on Facebook?

Here's the name of the page Keele University Freshers 2015-16. :smile: Yeah, I've played since i was little. I stopped playing last year but I'm looking forward to start again. I kinda miss the exercise.
Mountaneering club sound interesting, I looked it up. This will definitely suit you if you like adventurous things. Climbing sounds fun to me :biggrin:
I got my a level results yesterday and have got a place at Keele doing physiotherapy 😁

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Katie1380
I got my a level results yesterday and have got a place at Keele doing physiotherapy 😁

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulations! :smile: I can't wait to start and meey everyone. :smile:
I also start in sept ! I can't wait !!! I'm staying off campus :frown: xx
Any mature students doing physio? Or am I the granny of the course at 27?!! Lol xx

Quick Reply

Latest