Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    was it just me or was that the hardest exam edexcel have ever given. I want to cry. It was atrocious.

ReputationRep:
    Crying is a waste of time. You have C2 and S1 - Excel in those two and you'll achieve well. Continue to cry and waste your time and yes you just might fail.

ReputationRep:
    It definitely seemed more like a solomon paper than a previous exam paper!

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully this will mean that the grade boundries will be low... I need A to get down to 60, so PLEASE!!!!

ReputationRep:
    C1 math 2015 had some harsh questions, but nothing that hasent popped up in exam papers before.
    In comparison to the other years I think it was a tricky paper, hopefully the A mark boundary is lowered to 60
    But we'll just have to wait and see
    Good luck on your s1 and c2 , I think edexcel are coming tough this year

ReputationRep:
    https://youtu.be/I2y7Ec3IARE

ReputationRep:
    I think I pretty much flunked that test but i am not carrying it on at A2. When I am doing A2 do u know If i have the opportunity to resit C1 as i think i am going to do well in C2 and S1 as I ant to boost my grade up higher?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 17, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.